Dom!Sonny Carisi

goodvibesforgoodtime

@ goodvibesforgoodtime

After eating dinner, you ran yourself a hot bath and indulged in the water, letting the steam off your sore body. Minutes passed and you found your sore body. Minutes passed and you found your hands trailing down your body, all that's on your mind is Sonny. Definitely hooked. He was in New York right now, working late, and I was at our apartment, by myself, wanting him so bad. You thought about the way he looked at you, how he talks to you, the the lust in his eyes. You thought about the things he does to you, may it be sweet, rough, passionate, slow, fast, any other way, you still feel the same about him, elated.

You thought about the years behind your relationship with him, how you two unfolded kinks you didn't know you had or the things he never wished he wanted to do, but you both did it anyway, anywhere, and anytime possible.

Your hands traveled down to your core, and damn you wished he was there to touch you, to make you feel good. You sighed and opened your eyes, quite disappointed that he wasn't actually there when you're just a bit horny, like hormonal teenagers, which you actually shared with Sonny as well, back in the day.

You washed off and got ready for bed, wearing one of Sonny's shirts and my shorts. You walked back to your room and glanced at the clock. 10:45 PM, it flashed. You sighed and bit on the flustered side. You took your phone and scrolled threw it, trying to fall asleep but all it did was make you miss Sonny even more. You tighten your legs, hoping the 'make me feel good' aching is gonna go away.

You groaned in frustration, twitching around the the bed, unable to get comfortable in any position.

You shrugged and reached for your phone, dialing Sonny's number. After a few rings, he answered it.

"Hey, sweetheart. What's up?" He asked. You couldn't hear talking, yelling, or anything at all.

"Aren't you at the station? Where are you?"

Your hand started to wander around your lower body.

"I'm driving back to the house, I'll be there in like 45 minutes." He answered.

"Oh." You almost moaned.

But Sonny knew that tone, he knew you more than yourself.

"(Y/N) are you okay?" He asked. You could hear him gulp.

'Uh-huh." You hummed.

"Baby, are you touching yourself?" He asked. There was practically a smirk plastered on his face.

"I want you so much, Sonny." You moaned as you moved your hands up to your breasts, cupping them.

"Fuck, (Y/N)." He cursed. You could hear the car shutting off and he drove to the side of the road. You could hear shuffling on the other line. You chuckled at the thought of him getting off even through the phone.

You bit your lip and waited for him.

"Daddy." You moaned and you heard him cursed.

"Jesus Christ, (Y/N), you're making me hard. Don't worry I got you." He muttered.

"I'm so wet, Daddy, all because of you, talk to me." You whispered as you touched yourself, feeling just how wet you got since the bath.

'God, (Y/N). I wish I was there. I wanna taste that pretty pussy-all fucking mine." He grunted.

"All yours Daddy." you mumbled, removing your shorts.

"I'm only wearing one of your big shirts, Daddy." You purred and heard him groan.