Elliot Stabler/Sonny Carisi (threesome) (3)

MrsDolan4Ever18

This is part three of (Y/B) cheating on Elliot with Sonny, just read the other ones and it'll make sense.

*Time skip to the next day*

"Well, well, well, look what we have here." I head Elliot say as I walk into the house. I look up and see Elliot and Sonny standing there with their arms across their chests.

I was getting back from work and it was late at night. I was currently at Elliott's house and see that Sonny and Elliot are in here with me.

"Umm..." I stuttered. "What are you doing here, Sonny?" I asked, putting my stuff down. Eyeing them down.

"I was just talking with Elliot, and he told me something."

"Kabby."

"Which was?" I asked.

"We were thinking, since you've been a bad girl, cheating on me, cheating on Elliot, we should punish you." Sonny smirked. "So get your tiny little ass in the bedroom right now."

"Okay."

"I'm sir." Sonny said.

"And I"m Daddy." He smiles. "Also go to the room, you better make sure that you're stripped down naked when we both get there."

I nodded and grabbed my purse and coat and ran upstairs.

I didn't know what I was feeling.

I was scared and excited at the same time. I've never done anything like this in my life and I've always wanted to experience this, and now I'm going to.

I set my things down and shut the door behind me.

I stripped off all of my clothes, with my heart still pumping really fast.

I laid on the bed naked waiting for Sonny and Elliot.

Sonny and Elliot stumbled inside the room chuckling. They didn't even bother to shut the door.

"Get up." Sonny said as I got up and stood in front of him.

Sonny wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing the area underneath my neck.

He bit and nipped at my flesh, earning a few moans from me. Sonny pressed his lipss to mine and he wrapped his arms around his neck pulling him closer.

Our lips moved slowly and sloppily against each other's. We walked, our lips still connected til my leg hit the bed, making us fall on it.

Sonny crawled on top of me, taking his own shirt off. He kissed down my torso, licking my nipples and sucking them, smiling deviously when I moaned bucking my hips.

Sonny sucked louder making me moan his name louder.

I helped Sonny with unbuttoning his pants and sliding them down his lanky legs. He spread my legs, sitting in between them, and connecting his lips to my inner thigh, leaving a trail of kissed from the side of my knee, all the way up to the area in between my legs and soaking wet pussy, doing the same on my other leg.

I look over and I see Elliot palming himself, also only being in his tight boxers. I moaned at the sight, wanting them both even more.

Sonny took his boxers off and also mentioned for Elliot to do it too. They both were completely naked and Sonny walked away to the closet in the bathroom and Elliot hovered over my small, quivering body.

"This is what you get, baby girl. You can't keep doing this shit." Elliot said smiling as, he ran his big hands down my sides, as our lips moved together, sending chills down my spine.

Elliot moved his hand to my pussy. He circled my clit at a slow pace, earning a loud moan from me, that he swallowed gladly.

He moved his fingers up and down my folds, teasing me. I soon then saw, Sonny's shadow and saw that he had toys in his hands.

Flogger, clamps, blindfold, cuffs, anything you can imagine, he had in his hands.

"So we're gonna try something new, okay?" Sonny said as Elliot still worked his magic on my pussy, making me close.

He knew that I was close, so he pulled his hand away.

He broke the kiss, taking my lower lip between his teeth then releasing it. He looked at me smiling and pecked my lips quickly.

"Have you ever heard or snowballing?"

What? I have never in my life have heard of that, and trust me, I have a lot of sex. I thought.

I shook my head.

"Good."

Sonny got on top of the bed and cuffed my hands to the bed post and tied my legs with rope, on the end of the bed post. Elliot grabbed the blindfold and put it on me.

I pulled against the cuffs, because that's everyone's reaction.

I then felt my nipples sting, I felt a really sharp pain.

He put the clamps on which sent chills down my back at the pain. They did say that this was going to be painful.

"Here are the rules. Call me Daddy and call Elliot Sir, no coming until I say so, and I'll be nice, so there is a safe word. It's shoe. Well, actually, just don't talk at all." Sonny said and Elliot chuckled.

"And if you're a bad girl, we have a whip and we are not afraid to use it."

"I want you to suck Elliot off while I pound into you." Sonny said and I nodded looking at Elliot, as he bit his lip.
He smiled softly to me. Elliot propped himself up close so that his hard cock was in front of my face, even though I couldn't fucking see.

Elliot moved his lips in sync with mine, with me moaning in the kiss.

Elliot broke the kiss and shoved his whole cock inside of my mouth, I bobbed my head and hallowed my cheeks.

Elliot moaned, bucking his hips to my face and Sonny took the chance to slam all of his cock inside of my wet pussy.

I clenched my walls on Sonny, his face contorted with pleasure. He hit in every angle, trying to find that one spot that'll make me a withering mess.

Elliot thrusted into my mouth, as hard and as fast as he could. I started to feel myself about to come because Sonny was hitting many different positions and angles. I felt tears roll down my face because it was a lot to handle, it also kinda hurt.

Elliot's moans were mixed with mine and Sonny's moans and it was quite a beautiful sound to me.

Sonny slammed one more time inside of me, making himself release his load inside of my body. Elliot also thrusted a few more times shooting his white ribbons inside of me, filling my mouth up. He rode his orgasm out and removed his member from my mouth.

"Don't swallow yet." Sonny said, as I felt Elliot lean down to my face.

"Sit up a little." He told me and I did but it was painful. "Now this is what snowballing is." He said as I can feel him smirk, I can just see it.

He connected his lips to mine and I also felt his soft cock laying on my stomach, which turned me on.

"Now open your mouth and spit it into his." Sonny said as I look over and he's jacking himself off at the scene.

I opened my mouth and spit Elliot's cum inside of his mouth. We swished it in each others mouths, moaning, groaning, and making out really sloppily before Elliot spit it back into my mouth and he broke the kiss. "Swallow." He ordered and I did.
"You're such a good girl, but you're still a whore." Sonny said as the uncuffed my cuffs, and untied the rope. I rub my wrists at the red marks and pain. I take the blindfold off and look around. There was no one to be found.

They just walked off.

Well, they did say that this was a punishment and I couldn't come. I shook my head and pulled the covers over my body and tried to fall asleep.