Proposal's

Nick - it was already three years since you and Nick had been together. it was endless love and fun. you both loved each other so much and he knew you wanted to settle down and start a new and exciting chapter in your life. he got down on one knee and proposed to you the day after your parents anniversary, it was so romantic and beautiful. just like you had imagined it. so many flowers and candles, the stars were just as beautiful at night, the moon was bright, the crickets made music in the background. you both ended up falling asleep on the beach that night. with tons blankets and pillows. wrapped in each other's arms and our ring shinning bright in the moonlight.

Rafael - it had been only one year. one year was filled with enjoyment and never ending love. you loved rafael ever since you guys met at work on day. he knew what you dream proposal was, so he asked your parents for their blessings, and he did it when you guys were at a family gathering. it was fourth of july, he got on one knee and said those magic words as the fireworks in the background and sky were blazing and going crazy. it was absolutely amazing.

Sonny - having a baby before getting married was a difficult thing to do. you needed to loose some weight before you could fit into your dress. so you worked out a lot. that's how you to met, was at a gym. funny thing about all of this, is that he proposed to you at the same spot you guys worked out together for the first time, at the local gym. it was super cute and he made sure nobody else was in the gym. there was christmas lights all around the gym and light music playing the background. it was amazing, but different, you still loved it. you couldn't wait to tell your little one, the story.

Elliot - he knew he was going marry you the day he laid eyes on you. it was when you were a fresh new intern at the Special Victims Unit. he had showed you around and made sure you felt like you were at home. you were very comfortable around elliot, leading up to you two dating for a couple months, months went to a year, then a years to three years! with all the cases and stress we did and experienced together, he wanted to make me his forever. he made sure everybody he worked with, Fin, Captain, Liv, Munch, Alex, and a couple other people that were important to him, were there. he had this whole speech written out for you and he even cried a little. there was candles, lights, balloons, everything for a perfect proposal. you couldn't wait to marry the love of your life.