Danny Pino

"How's this?" You walk out of the dressing room door and lit to where Danny sat on the couch. His eyes quickly glanced over to you and his face was expressionless.

"You don't like it?" You turned around to try on the next one when he gripped your wrist tightly, pushing you inside the door and locking it behind him. You felt his erection pressed against your thigh and you gasped. "No." He groaned. "That's my favorite, Morgan." He lifted up the white Lacey dress revealing your black bra and panties. His fingers lingered their way between your legs, touching you through your panties. You gripped his shoulders. You quickly push his trench coat off in a quick motion.

"Fuck, Danny." You stifled the moans in his broad shoulder.

He slid your panties to the side, letting his fingers pump themselves into you.

"Shhhh Morgan." He kissed your neckline, nipping gently.

"Wouldn't want to get caught, would we?" Danny snickered, pumping faster. It was like he wanted you to scream his name, letting everyone know you were his. And only his. One who could make you feel like this.

"Oh my god." You gritting your teeth and threw your head back, feeling Dannys' mouth attack your exposed collar bones, making you whine more. The struggle to be quiet only became harder as he pushed you towards climax. He pulled his hands away, unbuckling his jeans and sliding both his jeans and boxers down in a swift motion.

Your hands reached out for him but he pushed them away.

"Uh, uh." He snickered. Griping himself, he pumped slowly, moaning quietly. You couldn't take it anymore. You attached your lips to his mouth, swallowing his moans. His hands gripped your waist, spreading your legs for entrance.

Without warning, he slammed into you, shoving you against the ring dressing room wood wall. His hand snaked over your mouth, the other hand holding you in place as he fucked you.

He moved his hand from your waist to hold your leg higher so he could thrust harder and deeper. His face buried in your neck, panting and grunting as lowly as he could. You mumbled and moaning against his strong hand, trying to indicate you were close. His trusts only became faster, pushing you over the edge. You arched your back against the cold wall; feeling Dannys' body press into yours. He groaned deeply, releasing himself into you. You held onto his shoulders for support and you both caught your breath, leaning against the wall.

"So." You slipped your jeans and dress on, looking over at Danny who was getting dressed himself. "Should I buy it?" You heard him laugh and put his belt on.

"If you don't, we'll just have to try on more." You turned around, seeing his smirk.

"Fine with me." He said as we walked out.

"How about you do something for me." You asked him as he titled his head.

"What are you thinking of?" He asked as he raised his eyebrow.

"Let's see if you can pick of the sexiest thing in this store."

"Okay, continue." He said.

"Of you do I'll wear all day."

"Okay. That sounds good."

"We'll go find it. Something that'll look good on me. Something you'll like." you said as he nodded and walked away.

With time to pass and let nick do his thing, you go to the food court because you were hungry.

You ordered fries and a milkshake. It sounded hella good and you were starving.

You got your food and sat down and finally relaxed.

-

After finishing your food. You needed to find Danny. Who knows where he'd be.

You throw your trash away and walk towards Victoria's Secret store to go and find Danny because this is the last time you had seen him. You get in the store and you see Danny at the cast register, talking to the lady. She hands him the bags and smiles. He walked away and you assume to look for you.

He soon spotted you and you both smile.

"So whatcha get?" You asked, trying to look in the bag.

"It's a surprise." He simply said as we walked out of the building.

-

"Oh, Dannyyyy?" You said, dragging the 's'.

"What do you need baby?" He asked as he looked up at you.

"Woah." He mumbled.

"You did a good job." You said as you slowly walk up to him. You were wearing a bustier. You had never worn one of these before and you liked it. It was totally sexy and you had some much confidence in yourself.

"I know I did. Now I'm going to fuck your pussy so hard." He said as he walked up to me. He grabbed waist and pulled you closer to him.

"Jump." He whispered as you did what he told you to do. You jump into his hands and his hands squeeze your ass, tightly. He thens slams you into the wall which lets out loud and dirty moan.

"Oh, Daniel!" You moan, practically scream.

-

"Oh my god, we have to get outta here." Peter said to Kelli. We all shared a house and we both didn't wanna be here because it was so gross. Raul was also there but he was enjoying it too much for some reason.

"I motion that! Let's get as far away as possible before I hear another moan from Morgan." Raul said. "I know it's kinda hot but she's fucking Danny." Raul explained as he grabbed the keys to the SUV and drove away from house as fast as possible and as far.