Rafael Barba/Nick Amaro (threesome)

Warning: there might be a little Barba & Amaro action (boyXboy) (;

Part 2

LucisGirl 

"So the daddy kink is your favorite kink?" I asked him as I nudged his shoulder as we walked down the halls of the SVU department.

"Yes it is. I love it when you call me that. But we keep that crap to ourselves. Not work. If I hear you say anything about that again." He smiled. "I'll punish you." He smirked as he walked away to his office to work away.

"He isn't gonna get away with that. Not with me." I said to myself as I walked towards my desk.

"Woah, what's wrong with Barba? He seems really pissed off." Rollins said as I look at her.

"Oh it's nothing. He's just whining." I smile as I sit at my desk and start to research stuff and look at my files.

-

"Drinks?" I asked Barba.

"Yes of course." He said as I turned around to grab my stuff. Then Nick comes up to me.

"Hey, I was wondering if you and Barba wanted to get drinks?" He asked.

"Actually, we were going right now. Do you wanna come with us?" I asked getting my coat and purse.

"Uh, yeah. If that's okay."

"Yeah, come on." I laughed as I walked to Rafael and told him. We all walked out of the department together.

"How about just down the street?" I asked. "So we don't have to drive?"

"Yeah sure." Nick said and Rafael nodded.

We got to the bar and we all sat at a both together. I sat next to Rafael on one said and Nick sat by himself.

"Hello, welcome to Mickey's, what would you guys like?" The waiter asked.

"I'll get a beer. Actually two." Nick said.

"Can I get some Jack Daniels with some water." I asked.

"And for you, sir."

"I'll just get a beer."

"Two?" The dude asked.

"Yeah why not."

"That's it for you guys?" He asked and I nodded.

He walked away and I looked at Barba.

"So. Good job on that case today. I heard you did good." I said as he smiled.

"I know, I'm good at my job thats why." He said  "you did good to Amaro. I'm just glad you didn't shot." Rafael chuckled as the waiter came and handed us our drinks.

"I know it was close. But you know that's part of the job. But I love it."

"We all do." I said as I lifted my class up. "To SVU."

"To SVU." We all said and drank.

"I'll be right back." Rafael said as e got up.

"So, Andrea, how are you. It seems like we haven't really had a real conversation in forever."

"I know right! It's just that I've been so busy, I mean we've all been busy but I'm good. You?"