Nick Amaro

I was on top of Nick's lap as he put his hands on my waist, squeezing them. I had my fingers wrapped in his hair, gripping the ends and tugging. I felt a tickling sensation low in my belly as Nick slid a leanly muscled arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I shivered as he brushed my hair over my shoulder and nuzzled his mouth into my neck, kissing and sucking in a way that made me go hot and shaky all over.

"N-Nick." My breath caught and my eyes fluttered closed as Nick's teeth closed over my earlobe followed by a soft lick of his tongue against the tender skin. I sighed and arched my back to give him better access. "I've waited to so long for this." He murmured and pulled my hand down to the front of his jeans. "Me too." I said as I blushed, giggling and snactched my hand away. Still, the feel of him, the hot, hard thickness of him felt seared into my palm. He let out a low chuckled and pushed me down into the blanket that was lying on the bed. He kneed my legs apart and settled in between, fitting him to me, so I could feel him there, hot and hard. He rocked his hips, making me gasp at the friction. His mouth covered mine, his tongue trusted between my lips to slide against mine. I threaded my fingers through his dark brown hair again, and drank him in. There was nothing I didn't like about kissing him. Unlike the other boys I fooled around with before, Nick knew exactly what he was doing with his tongue.

A little sound of pleasure escaped my throat as I felt him rub right up against my most sensitive spot. I widened my knees and rocked back, feeling a thrill shoot through me at his answering groan. The tense knot of need between my legs pulled even tighter. God, this was all so tempting. I slid my hands up the back of his t-shirt, moaning into his mouth as my fingers encountered hot, smooth skin shifting over hard muscles. I loved the feel of him under my hands, so huge-topping my measly five foot two by a least a foot. And every inch packed with lean muscles that bulged and shifted as he rocked himself against me.

He groaned back and reached back one hand to tug his shirt over his head. He slid his hand up my stomach, catching the hem of my own shirt to tug it up my chest. I was glad the darkness hid my blushed as I lay there in just in my bra and shorts. I wasn't completely inexperienced, but there was something in the way Nick looked down at me, like he could see every secret coiled in my heart.

Nick settled back down over me, and I gave a little gasp at the feel of his skin on mine. He was so hot. He kissed his way down my chest and between my breasts. His hand covered my breasts. His hand covered my breast, his thumb circling the hard peak through my bra, making me squirm and rock your hips against his. I felt the urgency zipping through every nerve, my skin stretched too tight over my body. He peeled back one cup and I bit my lip. I should stop him but I needed this but they way it felt so good, the way his callused thumb rasped against my bare, tight nipple. And oh, God, his hot tongue circling as the cool night breeze made my skin prickled with goosebumps. "Nick, I don't--" My words stuck in my throat as he sucked me into his mouth. I tangled my hand in his hair with the thought of pulling his head away, but instead found myself pulling him closer, luxuriating in the silky waves. I dug my shoulders into the couch as I arched my back, urging him to suck deeper. I felt his hand slide down my stomach, down the front of my shorts to cup between my legs. He circled the heel of his palm against me through the stiff cotton fabric. I rocked myself against him, trying to get closer contact but it wasn't enough. Then his hand was gone and I gave a frustrated moan, only to freeze when I felt his fingers tugging at the button at my waistband. I caught his wrist, as he kept his hand where it was. I slowly moved my hand back down. He leaned up and kissed me deeply, drugging kisses that made my blood run like thick, sweet honey in my veins.

"You'll be fine." He says looking into my eyes getting my trust. "Plus, tonight, I'd really love to make you come." I felt like my whole body was blushing at his words. My pulse pounded between my thighs with renewed urgency. I shifted my knees wider and gave him a little nod. He flicked open the button of your shorts and the buzz of your zipper lowering seemed to echo in the quiet room. My heart pounded against my ribs. How can Nick always make me feel like the first time we met? My breath came in nervous pants as he slid his hand down the front of my panties. His fingers stroked through my curls and slid down farther, parted me. Another wave of self-consciousness at the sound my own wetness made against his probing fingers. I was drenched, my flesh slick and slippery against Sam's long, strong fingers. Nick  groaned, "You feel so good. You're so fucking hot." against my neck as his fingers parted me. I let out a surprised cry as his fingers stroked and circled the tight knot of my clit. He slid his hand down farther, and I let out a gasp as he slid a finger inside of me. He moved his finger in and out in slow, slick thrusts I could feel my body tighten around him. He slipped in a second finger to join the first, and I could feel my body stretch to fit him. His thumb burrowed into my slick folds to circle my clit in a firm rhythm as his finger continued their slick thrusts. Tension pulled my body tight and I could feel my orgasm building. He held me there, stroking, thrusting, swallowing my whimpers of pleasure into his mouth as he teetered on the edge of pleasure like nothing I'd ever known. And then I broke, falling into the abyss, my body clenching around his fingers as my heartbeat pulsed through my entire body. Nick's tongue flicked against the seam of my lips. I parted mine, sucked his tongue inside, his sweet taste flooding my senses and making me forget everything around me. He took my mouth with a groan, kissing me slow and deep until I was arching my hips and rubbing myself against him.

"Do you have any idea." Nick said as he nipped and sucked his way down my throat. "How lucky I am to have you." I knew Nick wanted to rip my panties off, I spread my legs wide and shove himself deep and hard inside me, but he held a tight rein on the need pounding through him. Nick bit back a groan as his dick stroked against the smooth skin of my stomach, he backed away, kissing his way down my neck, down my chest, pausing to suck and lick my nipples. He groaned as he took me into his mouth again, the sweet taste, the scent of my skin flooding his senses.

"Take off your bra." He said, and I obeyed with trembling hands, he hooked his own shaking fingers on my stomach. He kept his eyes glued on me as now I was completely naked in front of him, I shyly looked up at him. But before, he planned his next move, he reached into the jean pockets and he grabbed a condom. I just giggle at him and he rips it opens and proceeds to put it on.

"God, you're so fucking beautiful, you make my chest hurt." Nick murmured, he got between my legs, earning a gasp as he circled my clit and slid himself against my folds, bathing in me, until his cock was slick and shiny with my juice. Nick's eyes nearly rolled back in his head as he pushed inside me, felt the tight grip of my body taking him in. Nick hooked his elbow under my knee, opening me up as he withdrew almost all of the way and then thrust back inside me, a little deeper this time.

"You're so tight, so perfect." Nick groaned. I shivered and moaned, stretching me, as he drove deeper with every strong thrust of his hips. "That's it Morgan. Take me, take me in all the way." Nick mumbled. I gasped as he pressed deep, deep red the other times. Nick withdrew, the head of his cock dragging against my sex, already swollen and sensitive from my first explosive orgasm. Nick brought me to the edge with sure stroked of his hands and slow, deep thrusts of his hips. He bent his head, took my nipple into my mouth, ripping a cry from my throat as my body clenched around the his thick cock buried inside of me. I felt myself stiffen.

"Oh, god, Nick, I think I'm gonna come again." I said breathlessly. I slid my hands down his back, dug my fingers into the firm muscles of his ass. I hitched my knees up higher, urging him harder, faster, as I strove for the release hovering just beyond my reach. Nick shifted over me, moving higher on my body until the base of his cock rubbed against my clit with every thrust. Two slick thrusts later and I felt myself fly over the edge, crying out as my body milking him hard. Nick bent his head, caught my cries and moans in his mouth as he rode me through it, the thick slide and drag of him kept the pleasure going on and on until I wasn't sure if I was having multiple orgasms or one seemingly endless one.

I didn't care not as long as sam kept up his relentless thrusts, faster, harder, until I became oblivious to anything but the feel of him, hot and huge inside of me. He reared up on his knees, his face tight with strain as he pounded into me. Suddenly he stiffened, his fingers gripped my hips as he held himself buried deep inside.

"Morgan." He called my name harshly and I felt my cock jerk and pulse inside me, I felt my body clench in response. Then he collapsed next to me on the couch looking up at the ceiling before he pulled me across his chest and wrapped his arm tight around my shoulders like he was afraid I was going to make a run for it. I closed my eyes trying to catch my breath, I nuzzled into his chest, unable to even muster up the energy to tell him that I loved him. Nick let out a satisfied sigh.

"That was amazing, Morgan."

"It was. I'm glad I did it with you." I smile. His hand stroked lazily down my back and hip, paused to give my butt a squeeze before trailing back up to my shoulder, leaving a trail of heat in its wake. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, absorbing the scents of him, of me, of sex swimming around both of us in a delicious, musky cloud. I tried not to think about how good it felt -not the sex- lying here in Nick arms, Nick spend hours pleasuring me just now, then cuddle me close. He'd make me feel so warm, so safe. So cared for.

"I love you." I murmured in a half sleep state... I felt his lips touch the top of my head.

FUCK IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LATELY. IM SO FUCKING STUPID AND SIGNED UP FOR AP CLASSES AT SCHOOL AND IM DEF STRESSED. SORRY ! THIS ONE WASN'T REQUESTED, ITS A SPECIAL ONE FOR YOU ALL AND ITS KINDA A FILLER. THREE UPDATES TODAY FOR YOU LOVELY READERS !!