Movie Marathon

Nick - when it was both of your days off from work, you both stayed at home, all day, doing absolutely nothing. besides watching marathons of marvel movies and telling Nick that Steve Rogers is hotter than him. then Nick would get mad and tickle you to death! eating ice cream and sweets all day. even having a couple rounds of sex, made the day the best day ever.

Rafael - you watched the star war movies whenever you were sick. it made you feel better. you were a die hard fan and Rafi knew it too. he has never watched the old star wars movies, so you made him sit with you and watch them. it was all fun, until the next day, Rafael woke up with a running nose and sore throat.

Sonny - having movie nights was a monthly ritual. it was something you both started after you got married. you wanted to make a special day for your friends and family to come over and enjoy each other. everybody would vote one four movies and we'd stay up all night watching them. rafael always had the backyard set up with blankets, sleeping bags, pillows, chairs, and had tons of junk food, popcorn, and drinks. it was something you both enjoyed. seeing each other happy and everybody else happy, was all that mattered.

Elliot - you had two little girls, so disney movies were always on, 24/7. you and elliot didn't mind. both of you actually enjoyed it. when they'd get home form school, they'd do their homework, then go to the living room to watch movies. after dinner we'd always join them and watch disney movies all night. until they'd fall asleep, it was the perfect life.