DaddyKink!Elliot Stabler

Hey guess what? I'm not ending it, I decided it needed more chapters! So request!

Elliot's POV:

I was sitting on the couch with (Y/N) watching The Voice while the kids were asleep. (Y/N) and I were happily married for four years now and we have three kids. Two boys and one girl. I was the happiest I could honestly be.

I put my finger under her chin and lifted her head back and looked up into her eyes.

"We should go upstairs, where it's private."

I said winking at her and taking her hand. I lead her upstairs into the bedroom locking the door behind me. I threw her onto the bed. We've had sex before. Like literally every night. It's like I'm obsessed with it.

(Y/N)'s POV:

Elliot had the biggest daddy kink. All I could do is call him daddy and his pants would set up a tent like in seconds. He climbed on top of me, kissing down my neck furiously. He trailed everywhere, looking for my sweet spot. When he found it, I let out a small moan which causes him to nip at and suck on my skin. When he was finished he looked at the big purple and red mark he had made on me, trailing his thumb over it. He pulled my pants down and just left me in my panties before removing both of our shirts. He started to grind on my front, making me a moaning mess. He leaned down to kiss me. He licked my bottom lip, asking to enter but I denied. Elliot and I know that he doesn't like taking NO for an answer. So he squeezed my ass making me gasp while he slipped his tongue on my mouth.

He took off both his pants and boxers, while slowly taking off my panties. He grabbed a condom from the side table and quickly put it on, looking me in the eyes.

"Are you ready?" He asked me.

"Yes daddy."

I said, trying to sound convincing as possible. I hated saying that word so much. I felt disgusting using it, but allot loved it. So I sucked it up just for him, someone's literally.

He stuck his tip into my entrance, pushing in and out slowly. Soft moans escapes my lips. The faster he got, the harder my breathing got. Soon he was pushing in and out with full force. I had to grip the bed sheets as tightly as I could to calm myself and to take in the feeling.

He eventually got faster, and within a matter, I felt a sensation below my stomach and I knew I was close.

"I'm close."

I breathed out as much as I could. Hearing that, he went faster and harder. I eventually clenched around his cock and climaxed. Elliot went as hard as he could, letting me know he was close too. He released his warm cum inside me. He then pulled out of me and laid next to me.

He wrapped his arms around me, both of trying to catch out breath. I laid in my lovely husbands arms, before drifting off to sleep.