Nick Amaro

SarahChernis

I was waiting in the patrol car with Nick because we were waiting for our perp to come out of the coffee shop. This guy was absolutely insane and disgusting. He was known for producing porn but with little kids, under the age of 11 and 13. See, and this is what pisses you off, people getting away from doing nasty stuff like this for a long time and they're barely getting caught. This makes me wonder how many criminals out there are getting away with crime. But you can't save everybody because it's constantly happening is what Nick told me all the time.

Oh, Nick, Nick... Nick.

Nick was one of my close friends. And no joke. I was in love with him. He made me so happy and nervous at the same time when he was around me. I'd turn red all the time, but I couldn't help myself.

"Okay, once he walks out, Fin will come from the corner and follow him." Nick said.

"Okay." I said simply.

-

"I think need a round of applause for ourselves." Nick said as Rollins, Fin, Sonny, Barba, Benson, him, and me stood around the office. We caught the guy and it was so easy for him to get put away. He said he was found not guilty but after showing the jury some video and pictures, he was bound to be put away.

"We got the perp in prison. We should celebrate, it feels good to win." Rollins said. We always win cases. Well, not all the time, but majority of them.

"I've gotta get back home with my boyfriend." Benson said as she walked to her office and shut the door.

"Carisi? Fin?" Rollins asked.

"Yeah. I'm down."

"Sure why not."

"Okay, let's go." She said as she got her purse.

"You guys coming?" She asked me and Nick.

"Um." I said but got interrupted by Nick saying.

"No, we have plans." He said as she nodded her head and all three headed out the doors.

"We do have plans?" I questioned as I turned to him.

"Uh yeah. I was wondering if I can take you out on a date?" He asked.

YES OH MY GOD YES! I screamed in my head.

"Yes, is love too. Where we going?" I asked.

"My house. I already planned ahead and have a table set up and it's all fancy."

"And if I said no..." I trailed off. "You would've saw the table and got pissed off, right?" I asked.

"Yeah probably." He shrugged his shoulders as we started to walk to the elevator.

Typical Nick and his angry issue problem. But that's what I love about him. Is that he gets so angry over the littlest things and it's kinda sexy.

"So I was thinking a movie and some pizza? Is that okay?" He asked.

"Neck yeah that's okay. Pizza and a movie sounds like a perfect date." I said.

A date.

Was this really a date?

"Is this an actual date we're gonna have?" I asked. I needed a honest answer because I didn't want to make a move on him and not be on the same page.