Danny Pino

story between walls "do you believe in something called looooove," was obnoxiously blaring out of my car. this must be a good opportunity to self produce one of those singing-selfie snapchats, to show off my singing capabilities. of course head swaying back and forth my hair going to everywhere fist clinched and used like a microphone. i finally realized a couple of handsome boys smiling and mimicking me as i continued to rock out i played it cool and acted like i didn't care. but yes i was dealing with a little embarrassment not the being crazy and acting like a lunatic part but the snapchat video-selfie part was not the first time being caught. but hey these guys were hot at least they got to enjoy me. this immediately turned into the longest red light of my short lived generation. my cheeks more red than the devils step-son's bum. i started to smile at them and put on my cute face. i don't have a cute face. the driver was a man of all mans his smile was mesmerizing. i actually had to wipe drool off of my lip he had this danny pino type look/attitude about him. i quickly shuffling through my notebook that had absolutely no notes in there, i scratched my number down, penmanship of a 3rd grader i crumpled it up and chucked it through his open window he smiled and winked then bam he took off. dark brown hair in the wind and the butt end of a three series 'goodbye my love' as i shouted and gave an effort less reach in his direction. i pondered for a quick second and then decided to be a creep. i started to chase him. i just wanted another glimpse just so i would not be lost and regret could kiss my ass. maybe he could be the guy that would end my obsession with danny pino. screw that i love danny. not gonna chase him anymore because i wanna continue my obsession. wow what an idiot move. i guess regret attempted to kick my ass. good thing i have dumb luck because the driver ended up prank calling me days later then eventually revealing that he was the driver man turns out it was Danny. we have a date. then a heated make - out sesh happened towards the end of the night. good thing red lights are long as shit.