Sonny Carisi/Rafael Barba

Nobody requested it, I just needed something this hot to be out there. I'm really bad at requests... I'm trying.

Being more than friends and trying to hide that at work was the hardest part about being in a relationship. Me and Barba were in a relationship for at least four months now and we haven't told anybody. Only because nobody will except it and will probably hate us.

We we're all sitting at our computers in the precinct, working on plenty of cases. Barba was in his office and I was typing at my keyboard at my desk.

I felt something vibrate. I checked my phone but it was off. Then it went off again, but I couldn't find out what it was. Then I look down and see that I have a tent in my pants. The vibrating starts again but instead of it going off once, it kept going. I bit my lip because I figure out where it was coming from. There has to be some type of vibrator in my pants or underwear and I have this feeling that Barba had something to do with it. I look around to see if anybody is paying attention but everybody is looking at their computer screens. I look through the window of Barba's office and see him smirking at me. I have to get rid of this boner in my pants somehow.

"Dammit, Barba." I said under my breath as I got up and walked towards his office. I grab the handle door and opened it to see Rafi laughing as hard as he could, it looked like he was going to end up on the ground.

"Rafael, really? At work! Where did you even get these? See I knew you were up to something. This morning, I stayed the night at his house and that morning, he told me that he got a new pack of underwear for me. So I put a pair of them on today and this is what happens.

"Those damn new underwear! Why would you think that was a good idea?!" I yelled, trying to talk over Rafi's laughing.

"I'm so sorry... it's just hilarious." He said as he took a deep breath. "Okay, let me explain. I gave you those underwear because they have a virbator in them and I have a remote that has different settings."

"What was the setting did you use?"

"That was barely one." He said as he bit his lower lip.

"Rafi..." I groaned as I turned around and made sure the door was locked and his blinds were all closed. I slowly walked to his desk and he was pushed back. I sat on his desk and pulled his tie so his chair would come closer to me.

"What are you gonna do?" Rafi asked, biting his lip and pressed the button again. "That's the third level."

I moaned a little because it was a lot more intense, and stared at him. "Well, since I have this huge boner in my pants now, you are gonna take care of it."

"That's fine by me. Just be quiet because you're going be moaning my name."

Barba was in between my legs as he stood up, he started to grind his hips against the front of me. I felt his lips on mine and it soon became a heated make out session.

"We are so bad... We are about to fuck each other in my office at work."

"What can I say, I can be a very bad boy..." I whispered into his ear.

I grabbed his suit and started to take off his layers and he did the same for me. Everytime we'd kiss he would press the button, which made me even harder.

"Come on, enough foreplay. Get your damn clothes off."

I hurried and took my clothes off, and threw them across the room but I still have my vibrating underwear on because he wouldn't let me take them off.

I look over to see Rafael with nothing on, his bare body was sitting there on his chair, his throbbing cock waiting for me. I smile and walk over to him. He presses the button as I walk back. "That is level eight, there's two more."

"Come on baby boy, come sit on my lap." Rafi said. I moan and sit down on his uncovered cock. I start to grind him as he continuously pressed the button, letting it vibrate both of our dicks.

"Ohhh, Sonny, I'm gonna make us both come." He chuckled.

"Fuck, I'm almost there." I said, this was so fucking hot. I have vibrating underwear and we are both literally dry-humping each other, both of us moaning messes.

"Damn, Sonny. Your dick looks like it's about to pop out. Ugh. You're so horny..."

"I'm gonna come, Rafael!" I moaned into his ear as he started to kiss my lips and my neck.

I released in my underwear, leaving them wet and baggy.

"Now I have to go home and get a new pair of fucking underwear because of you." I said as he came all over his chest. I leaned down and licked it all up as Rafael had his fingers tangled in my hair.

"Don't worry I got you." He said as he opened his top drawer and there was there was the pack of vibrating underwear. I couldn't help but smirk and giggle at him.

He grabbed my wet underwear and ripped them off. We were both naked, sitting in a chair, in a dark office, close to other people that work with us.

"Okay, let's hurry up and get his over with, even thought I want it to last forever. I don't wanna get caught."

I got back on top of him and slowly sunk down on his once again, hard, throbbing cock.

"Oh fuck, Rafael, you're so tight! Oh..." I cried as he grabbed my hips and lifted them up and down. The noises that were coming from Rafi's mouth, were like music to my ears. I was getting harder and more aroused.

"Faster, Sonny, we're gonna be here forever." He sighed as he bit his lip.

I jumped up and down faster on his cock, I was suprised I wasn't hurting him at all.

"Fuck! Sonny!" He yelled as he released himself deep inside of me.

"Hey! Keep it down in there!" I heard someone yell on the other side of the door and then pound on it. All I did was chuckled a little and continued what I was doing.

"Oh fuck, Rafi..." I groaned, I felt the familar feeling in the pit of my stomach. I was on the verge of tears because it felt so good.

"Rafael..." I moaned. I grabbed both of his shoulders, gripping them tightly. "I'm gonna come. Shit, I'm coming, oh my god!"

I realeased all of what I could on my chest, Rafi had his mouth opened, letting my cum shoot into his mouth. Fucking hell that was so hot. My cum was dripping off my chest and his mouth. He looked up at me and kissed me. I tasted myself on my own lips and moaned. We were so messy and hot right now, I kinda wanted to stay like this forever.

"Fuck, you taste good." Rafael said as I licked all of my cum off of his lips and swallowed.

"You're so hot." Rafi told me as there was a knock on the door. I got off of him and scrambled to find my clothes and put them on.

"You two, need to not ever do that again. This is work, not your home. You both need to keep this at home. You guys were going good for a while but you were just too loud." Benson said as she shut the door and everybody outside the office was laughing. We both look at each other and we laugh.

"Hey, can you hand me a pair of underwear?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"But first, you wear a pair, I wanna torture you too. It'll only be fair." I smirked as he sighed in defeat and put them on.

Now it's my turn to have fun.