Nick Amaro

alrightalrightBella

"Come on let's go, you need to get home." You told Nick. You were literally caring him to your car because we were currently just at a bar and he was wasted. I mean wasted, he couldn't walk, talk right, nothing. Only because of Maria. She's been keeping Zara away from him and work was also stressing himself out. So we decided to go to a bar and get wasted, but I didn't have a lot to drink because I knew Nick would, which meant that I would have to drive him home.

"Seriously?" He mumbled as I got him in the passenger seat.

"Yes, I am serious. Put your seatbeat on, now." I said.

"Ooo, I like it when you get bossy. Are you like that in bed?" He chuckled.

I shook my head and tired my hardest not to laugh, I bit my lip at the thought of me and him in bed, together.

"Baby girl, come on, I want you."

"No you don't. You're drunk and you don't know what you're saying."

"But I do."

I shook my head and slammed the door. I got to the drivers side, put my seatbelt on and drove off to his apartment.

"Where are we going, babe."

"Don't call me babe, we are going to your house."

I didn't like the fact he was calling me babe because Nick was my best friend and he wouldn't do any of this if he wasn't drunk.

"But you know you like it." He grinned at you.

"Stop." I groaned.

***

I finally got to his apartment. I parked my car and got out to go to his side. I opened the door and suddenly his body rolled over and fell to the ground.

"Oh, Nick!" I gasped and laughed. I grabbed his hand and head but he wasn't helping.

"Dude, you're gonna need to help me out."

"Bella." He moaned. He must've been sleeping.

"Oh my god, no..."

"Mmhh..." He moaned again.

"Nick, get your ass up now!" I yelled as he fluttered his eyes slowly open. He fully opened his eyes and grinned like an idiot.

"Why are you grinning like that?"

"I think I knew what your kink is." He smirked and tried to get up by holding onto the car and the car hood, which he did succeed. He stood up and stared at me with lust in his eyes, he's eyes were pure black and he looked like he was needy, like he had that needy stare.

"Really, we are not doing this right now."

"Bella, I think you like to boss people around, you know be in charge." He giggled and walked to his house barely without falling. I was right next to him, helping him stand up. He grabbed his keys and surprisingly got it right on the first try.

He walked in and tumbled on the couch, as I sat next to him.

"No I don't like to be in charge but your close."

"What really? Wow..." He said. "Then what is it?"

"I like it when someone else is in charge and is rough, you know? It's so fucking great and it feels to good."

"Can I do it with you?" He asked. I wanted to say yes so bad but what about Maria and Zara? I couldn't do that, I was his partner.

"Nick..." I sighed as his lips connected with mine.

"Just say yes."

"Yes." I breathed out.

He kissed me again, making it really sloppy. I didn't care at this point, if he was drunk, I wanted this and so does he.

"I love you, Bella. Like a lot. i 'm falling for you."

"I love you too, Nick." I whispered and clutched his shirt tugging on it. We kicked off our shoes and his hands found their way to my ass, lifting me up, still kissing me.

We walked upstairs to his bedroom. He opened the door and he threw me on the bed and took off my shirt, before climbing on top of me and sucking on my neck. I moaned loudly and ran my fingers through his dark brown hair. He groaned and kissed me.

"Hands and knees baby." He said, removing my pants. I knew what to do. I rolled over on my hands and knees and lifted my ass up into the air, waiting for Nick's touch. He slowly removed my panties and kissed the small of my back.

"God, baby." He moaned. I heard a zipper unzipped and pants drop to the floor. I felt his presence right behind me as he leaned over and grabbed a condom from the bed-side. I heard the tearing of the wrapper. Then I felt the familiar length of Nick being shoved inside of me.

Nick slowly entered me but then rocked his hips into me faster and faster, building more and more momentum with each thrust.

Slap!

"You love this, don't you?"

Slap! Slap!

Nick leaned over and stirred my clit. I closed my eyes and my knees shook at the sensation.

"You're mine, understand?" He asked. I was moaning uncontrollably, the tears vanished, now replacing with sweat. I gripped the sheets tightly as he pounded in and out of me. I gasped for air as I felt his tip softly brush against my g-spot.

Slap!

"Did you hear me?"

Slap! Slap!

"Understand?" He gritted through his teeth and then groaned because my walls clenched around his massive cock.

"Yes." I moaned.

"Who does this belong too?" He whispered in my ear, his thumb rubbing over my clit fast.

"You." I gasp and let my head roll back. He grabs my brown hair and moans.

"Who do you belong too?" He asked again.

"You, Nick Amaro!" I yelled and arch my back, Nick slamming into me really hard.

Rough, just how I like it.

He grabbed my waist, gripping it firmly with his hands and thrusted deeper.

"Nick." I moaned and feel his hand reach up to massage my breast.

"God, Bella, you're so tight." He murmurs between thrusts. His dick hitting my g-spot with every thrust. I moan and grip the bed.

"Nick, you're gonna make me come. I'm coming, Daddy." I moan. Nick threw his head back with pleasure and groaned. My walls kept clenching, my entire body spasming with pleasure. I cry out at the moment of release, Nick soon joining me seconds after.

We collapse on the bed, Nick rests his head on my chest and wraps his arms around my waist. Making sure I didn't leave him. The things is, I didn't want him to leave.

"I hope I remember all of this. I'm sure I will, I love you Bella.'

"I love you and I hope you do remember." I whisper, kissing his head before we both doze off.