Sub!Sonny Carisi

Melibear_rp

"Peace out, in going home." Sonny said as he walked out the door of my office and slammed it when he left.

"Fine. Be an asshole." You said to yourself.

I grabbed my keys and cleaned everything up in my office. I closed the door behind me, locking it.

I walk to the my elevator, pressing the 'LOBBY' button. It closes and let out a long sigh. I was so exhausted and tired. Work, was 24/7, and was never ending. Being a DA was a lot of work and it was worth it though.

The doors opened and I walk out with my briefcase, in one hand and my phone in the other.

I got to my car and sat down in the drivers seat. I sign again and unlock my phone. Which read 10:52 PM. I shook my head and plugged my music in and drive off to my apartment.

Which I shared with Sonny, my boyfriend for at least three years now. I loved living there with him, he would clean up, cook, and literally do everything. But every now and then, we argue and we don't get along. Like today, right before I was leaving, he said that he was going to go to a bar with Nick and Benson. He asked me if I wanted to go and then I said no. Which I always saw no, because they always go to a bar when a case of closed and get drunk. So I decline every time.

(skipping ride cause it'll be boring)

I got to my apartment, unlocking the door and setting my keys, coat, and case down. I went straight upstairs to my room that I shared with Sonny. I take my white blouse, my tank-top, and my bra off. Putting a bigger t-shirt over my head and then switching my work pants for me shorts.

Once I was done with that, I grabbed all of my dirty clothes and threw them in the washing machine. I go to the kitchen and get some water and left-overs of what we had last night. Which was steak and salad. I sat in the living room and turned the TV on. The news was on, and they were talking about the case that I'm currently working on. A six year old boy had gone missing, walking home from school.

"Geez." I mumbled to myself, eating more.

After I was done eating, I washed my dishes and went back to my room. I cleaned up a little around the bed and the bathroom. The only reason why I was still up, was because I was waiting for Sonny to come back. But he'd get home at like midnight, so I decided not to wait for him. He kissed me off anyway, so he go to bed without any sex tonight.

I laid in my bed, listening to the quiet music in the background, until I heard a noise. It sounded like something broke because it got dropped.

I quietly go downstairs, grabbing a baseball bat just in case.

I get to the last set of stairs and see a big figure in the fridge.

I walk closer and then the light turns on.

I scream and I throw the bat on the ground, making a loud banging noise and hear the person yelling too.

"Why do you have a baseball bat ?!" He yells. I look up and see Sonny standing there with a bottle of water in his hands.

"Oh my god, I didn't know it was you!" I yelled, going back upstairs.

I lay back down and hear footsteps coming closer. Sonny goes to the bathroom and gets ready for bed. I could smell the alcohol coming off of him. It wasn't too bad, so I'm hoping he isn't too drunk.