Sonny Carisi (2)

This is going to be a part 2 to the Elliot Stabler imagine.

MrsDolan4Ever18

Elliot and I were finished.

He was in bed sleeping and I was downstairs at the kitchen table, thinking. I didn't know what I was going to do.

"I need him." I said to myself about my second husband.

I got to Sonny's apartment. I knock on the door and he opens it.

"Sonny I want you." I said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me in. He closed the door and I stripped my clothes off as he did the same.

You grabbed his hand and lead him to his bedroom, well out bedroom. You let go of his hand and plopped on the bed. He climbed on the bed and hovered over my small and sore body.

You arched to him and pulled away.
"I promised to I'll make you feel so good." He smirked. You moaned and closed your eyes, nodding your head. He chuckled darkly and he kissed down your body as he unbuttoned his shirt. He took each breast in his mouth and you ran your other hand down his jeans, palming him, feeling how hard he was.

"You first, sweetheart." He said as he grabbed your wrist. You giggled and nodded.

When you fully undressed, he pulled you to him, making you squeal and he chuckled. He went in between your legs and he leaned downs kissing your clit lightly.

"Damn, Kabby. This pussy's ready for me." He smirked.

"Always ready for you, Sonny." You moaned and he licked along stripe, feeling you lightly tremble.

He flicked your clit a few times and he sucked it into his mouth. You gasped and bucked into him. He then brought his hand to you, his fingers teasing you entrance.

"Sonny." You shined and you felt him chuckle.

He pushed in one finger and followed the second one right after. You moaned and moved your hips into him. He sucked and licked as he moved his fingers in and out of you.

He felt you clench around and in now time, you were lightly clawing at his hair as you convulsed with your orgasm. He licked you all up and he kissed up your body. A satisfied grin on his face. You giggled and pulled him into a kiss.

You got rid of his clothes and you stroked his cock a few times.

"Fuck me, Sonny." You whispered against his lips and he grunted. His eyes darkening even more. He loved your legs to wrap around his waist and he positioned himself, teasing your entrance.

"Sonny!" You whined and he chuckled. Leaning down to press a kiss on your lips.

He pushed in slowly, going as deeply as he could, filling you up. You let out a long soft moan, making shiver run down his spine. He let you adjust to him and when you bucked you hips, he slowly moved, pulling all the way out and going in again deeply. He built his pace, bucking his hips to you as he kissed you and sucked light red marks on your neck.

You arched to him, wrapping your arms around his neck as you pulled his face back to you, kissing him again. He bucked his hips quicker, earning a gasp from you. He lightly bit your lip and he roamed your mouth as you moaned against him.

In the midst of pleasure drowning in the both of you, you felt yourself getting closer to your orgasm. You bucked up to him and he grunted, closing his eyes as he went deeper into you, chasing his own release.

A few quick thrusts later, you cam around him hard, calling out his name in pleasure. He continued to move, and he came inside to as he smiles. He leaned into you, kissing you deeply as both of you sigh against each other lips.

"Night, Kabby." He sweetly said, pecking the top of nose.

"Good night, Sonny." You smiled.