Getting Caught Masturbating (Him)

Nick - You were walking into your bedroom, the one you and Nick shared. He lays here, pumping himself in his hard, biting his bottom lip, eyes shut, and back arched. Moaning your name. You slowly walk in and start to suck him off. He jumps a little at the action you did and then he wraps his fingers in your hair.

Rafael - "Oh, god." He moaned. You hear moans and groans throughout the house and you think, is Rafi cheating on me? You run upstairs and you open the door wide open and he's laying on the bed completely naked. "Hey (Y/N)." He said scrambling. "I didn't know you'd be home this early." He said covering himself up. "Get on your knees and your ass in the air." You said as he gave you a shocked look and did it.

Sonny - "Oohhh god, (Y/N)." He groaned, pumping up and down. You were in the bathroom (which was shared with the boys also) and you heard someone groan. You walk to the stall and look through the crack. You see Sonny's back and you whimper. You crawled under the stall and surprised him from behind. "Oh my god, you scared me." He said, stopping from what he was doing. "This is the horniest thing you've ever done. I love catching you. Don't stop." You said as you wrap your arms around his waist and pump his huge cock for him.

Elliot - He really does it because the kids are usually home but when he does. You usually finish off for him.