Nick Amaro

(Y/N)'s POV

It was a long night. For me and Nick. We were both at work, him being a detective at the New York's Special Victims Unit, and I worked at the local coffee shop. I had been working there for at least a year now and I loved working there. I always came home tired though because I was the manager. Being the manager meant that I had to take care of everything, make sure everything was going right, to buy everything, etc. But I loved it.

Nick on the other hand, sometimes didn't like his job. He loves his job. Hands down. He hated how some days didn't happen the way he wanted to. Sometimes people died and he knew how to cope with it, it just hated not winning.

It was around 9:40 when I got home, but Nick had gotten home before me because his car was parked in the front. I close the door behind me and set my keys on the counter, putting my purse on the kitchen chair. I put my visor and apron on the counter also.

"Nick?" I asked, my voice echoing throughout the house. But he didn't answer. He must be in the shower or already sleeping. I sigh and I get a water bottle and walk upstairs to our room.

I open the door, listening to it creak, and the lights were off. I turn them on and my jaw drops to the ground and I'm speechless.

"Hi." Nick says, with no clothes on, with strawberries in his hand, a can of whipped cream next to him, and bottle of chocolate syrup. I couldn't talk. Words couldn't come out. "You good?" Nick asks me.

"Umm..." I stuttered.

"C'mon, (Y/N), smile. Your boyfriend is lying on the bed bare naked and ready to eat stuff off of you. You should definitely be smiling."

I chuckle to myself and turn red again. I take my shoes off and leave them close by the door. I rip my shirt off, take of my pants, and crawled in bed with Nick.

He gets on his knees, as so do I, and he looks at me.

"Hi, babe." He smiles, kissing my nose.

"Hi, Nick, what made you think of an idea like this?" I asked him.

He laughs, "Promise not to make fun of me or get mad?" He trailed off, looking down.

I lifted his head with my hand, making him look at me. "Tell me."

"I-I had watched... a porno and it had... some guy liking chocolate syrup and whipped cream off of the girls body, and it turned me on... so fucking much, I ached for you and me to do this." He said, pathetically.

"Why would I get mad at you for watching porn?" I asked him.

"I don't know, usually when your in a relationship, you don't watch porn anymore."

"Watch as much porn as you want to. If you watching porn, leads to something fun like this, I'm fine with that." I smiled, kissing his lips. I tilt my head to the left and his tilts his head to the right, making sure we were as close as possible. I trailed my hands down his abs, and then stop at his half hard cock. As he's sucking my lips, making them swollen, I start to play with his cock. I rub the base of it, slowly, teasing him. It made him shutter, which made me want to tease him more. I run my fingers down the base of his cock, pumping it just a little, which makes him gasp, opening his mouth. He drags his head down my face to my neck, giving my neck sloppy kisses and sucks.

"(Y/N)." He moaned because I had a faster pace than I did before. "C'mon, I don't wanna come yet."

I let go of him, making him unattached from my neck.

He lays me down on the bed, my head resting on the pillows, and him on his knees in front of my body. I bite my bottom lip, anticipating on what is going to happen next.