Dom!Nick Amaro

CorinthiaFarmakis1

"Well as long as he's in custody, he can't do anything bad." I said as I walked towards the interrogation room.

"It doesn't matter that he's in custody, he can still hurt you." Nick said as he stood in front of you and so you'd stop walking.

"Oh my god Nick. We are not going through this again, we do every time something like this happens." I said as I tried walking past him but he put his arm out.

"Emiliana! You're not going in there!" He spoke loudly as everybody kinda looked our way and stared. "Don't you get it? You're exactly his type! (Y/H/C) hair and (Y/C/E) eyes! You can't do this."

"I don't care. I'm going to do my job!" I yelled back at him and pushed him away from me and went into the room.

I knew Nick was so overprotective over me. Everybody knew. Being the wife of a Detective, that had anger issues, what do you expect? But I didn't care, I loved that he felt this way. It did kinda get in the way of work but it made me feel like I was cared for and I am.

"So, I've been tracking you for a long time." I said as I through his file on the metal table. He flinched and looked at me.

"You're really pretty. I can imagine the things I can do to you." He said as he bit his lip. I was so disgusted and pissed off because one, this guy was gross, and two, I didn't like the way he was talking to me. Especially when I knew Nick was behind the glass.

"I bet." I said as I walked to the table to sit down. "So tell me about all those girls you raped." I said as I opened the file.

"Amanda Watson, 26, identified you as the raper, when she got raped this past Monday." I said as I looked up at him.

"Gabby Jackson." I said as I showed him a picture of the girl, who was sadly dead. "34, dead because you raped and killed her." I said as he got up. It startled me a little bit because the noise was loud.

"No!" He yelled as he gripped his fists. "That wasn't me."

"Well two suspects said it was you and pointed you out as the raper." I said as I also got up and stood back a little and crossed my arms around my chest.

"No. No. No!" He yelled as he came running up towards me like he was going to punch me. But before I could do or say anything Nick Amaro my hero, was already in the room.

"Nick!" I screamed as he grabbed the guy by the shirt and tossed him on the ground. Over and over again,
Nick started to punch him. It was scary. I mean, Nick was on top of the guy punching him repeatedly.

"Amaro!" I heard Benson yell as she run into the room. I just stood there like a fucking wuss. Doing nothing, I was just frozen.

"Amaro!" She yelled again but he wasn't listening. He was so angry and it made me sad.

"Nick!" She yelled again as she grabbed his arm and pulled him back. His hand was covered in blood and so was the guys face. Good.

"We need a bus! Now!" She yelled.

"Nick." I gasped.