Nick Amaro

@grace30758

"Dinner was lovely!" I said smiling at Nick after putting my silverware on my plate.

"I'm glad you liked it, Grace." He smirked as he grabbed all of our dirty dishes as put them in the sink.

"Do you need help with those?" You asked getting up.

"No it's fine. I'll do them later."

"No!" I said, walking to Nick and sink. "Let me help out."

"Your my guest. Guests aren't supposed to clean after a date."

"Well I do." I said grabbing the soap and sponges.

"Fine." He chuckled and helped me clean his dishes.

I scooped a little water into my hand and splash it at him.

I look at him and he looked shocked.

"Grace!" He gasped. "It's on." He says, grabbing the hose and spraying me.

"Give me that!" I yelled and laughed. I try grabbing it to spray him but he just ended up soaking me.

"Okay! Okay! I give up!" I said as I wave the white towel and he laughs.

"You're soaked, Grace. You wanna change, I've got a shirt you can have." He laughed in between his words.

"Yes, please and thank you." I smile.

"Hey you started it, so I had to finish it." He says as we walk upstairs.

"I thought it'd be fun. You know l, washing dishes isn't actually fun." I giggle.

"Hey! You wanted I wash them."

"Yeah so you didn't have too. I'm nice that's why." I smirk.

We got his room and we walk in. It's bigger than mine. He has a king sized bed, beautiful curtains, a lamp, he has everything. Even a bathroom in his own room!

"Nice room." I speak as he turns around with a shirt in his hand.

"You like it?" He asked.

"Yeah I do."

"Here you go, it might too big."

"Eh. I don't care." I said, taking my shirt off leaving me in my bra.

"Woah! You could've had some privacy." He laughs turning around.

"I don't care." I laughed as I took my bra off and put his over sized shirt on.

"You good?"

"Yeah I am."

He turns around and smiles.

"You could've went to the bathroom."

"I know but maybe I wanted you to see." I said walking to him.

"Oh really?"

"Yes, because now you have a boner and I want to take care of that." I smile, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Grace. Kiss me."

I pushed my lips against his, humming.

"And I'm 'soaked' and I need your help. Please Nick."

"Or course anything for you."

He grabbed my hand and led me to the huge bed. I sat in the middle and spread my legs so he could fit between them.

"I'm gonna go slow tonight, okay?" He says kissing my exposed neck, I arch my head back against the pillows.

"You can do whatever you want. It doesn't have to be slow."