Jealous!Dom!Rafael Barba

RoseStarkBarnes

I was sitting at my desk, waiting for the DNA results to come back to the killer that raped at least 30 women in the best 5 years. I was currently working with Kendall, he was from Boston. The reason why he was here was because the raper, raped women in Boston also. So we were all together on this but it was hard because he had major anger issues but the worst thing was that I thought he was cute. I shouldn't say that but I can't help it. I was with Rafael, he was currently going to school to become a district attorney for the Special victims Unit.

"Hey, Rose, and Kendall, the results came in and it was Brain. He hit Boston, New York, Manhattan, and much more. I need you guys to go out and ask questions to these people." Cregan said as he handed us a couple of pictures of women and men that were somehow connected to Brain.

We looked at each other at the same time and we smiled. We get up and we go get our coats. I was waiting for him and he walked up to me.

"Come on, let's go." He said as we walked together to the elevator. We were the only ones inside when it closed. We were on the top floor and we needed to get to the lobby. Which was like 30 stories below. For a couple seconds it was quiet. I turn to look at and he looks at me.

In all in a flash, we connect our lips and he has his hands running in my hair. I stand in front of him and he grabs my legs, lifting it up. I had a pencil skirt on and while his left hand was holding me up the other was trying to get into my panties.

"Oh, Kendall." I moan as he attacks my neck and rubs threw my underwear. We were both moaning loudly and having a hot make out session.

I look up and see that we are two stories until the lobby.

"Kendall. We're almost there." I said as he let go of me and he fixed himself. I patted my hair down, fixed my lipstick, and other things. The elevator dinged and when it opens I see Barba.

"Hey, Rose." he says. He looked at me then Kendall. He obviously knew what just happened and I'm kinda scared.

"I'm sorry to hold you guys up but can I talk to Rose really quick? It'll only be a couple minutes."

"Sure, I'll be waiting in the car."

He walked away and Barba walked inside of the elevator with me. The doors closed and we went to the highest story.

"You kissed him, didn't' you?"

"I'm so sorry, Rafael. I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry, I needed too." I said.

"You needed too?"

"Yeah, I thought he was cute..." I spoke. "This is so embarrassing. I'm sorry."

"Bad girls don't get to say sorry. Sorry doesn't mean anything." He said as he stood in front of me and rested his hands on my waist. "Did you think he was better than me? Thought that he was bigger? Rougher?"

"Maybe..." I said and he kneels down onto his knees and looks up at me.

"That's not the right answer." He said as he lifted my skirt up. He smiled and ran his fingers along my legs and up to my panties. He goes in and he bites the sides of them and pulls them down, looking at me the whole time.

"Oh, fuck, Rafael."

"Shh, you don't get to talk." He said as he lifted my skirt higher and his fingers landed on my wet pussy.

"You're jealous, aren't you?"

"Maybe."

"You thought that I think that he was hot and I wanted him to fuck me. I'm I right?"

"Quit talking." He spat. He was jealous.

His lips met me pussy as he began to lick all over. I gripped my hands into his hair. He looks up and smacks my hands away.

"You do not touch me."

I whine as he kept doing what he was doing.

"Fuck Rose. You're wet, but I didn't do this did I?"

"No, you didn't."

"What's my name?" He asked. I didn't speak until he smacked my ass.

"Daddy." I groaned.

He licks and sucks my pussy. I move my hips closer to his face but he keeps them still. He's killing me!

He finally shoves his tongue inside me and I bit my lip as hard as I can.

"Yeah, you like it was I fuck you with my tongue, right?"

"Yes, daddy."

He thrusts his tongue into me over and over again, never stopping. I felt that familiar feeling in my stomach and I knew I was close.

"I'm so close, Rafael."

"Shh..." He growled.

I felt myself clench on his wet tongue, him never stopping.

I was about to come, but he pulls away.

"Rafael!" I moaned.
"Bad girls don't get what they want." He said as he pulled my skirt down and the elevator beeps. The doors open and he walks out. I stood there, surprised and happy. I was completely frozen.

Rafael just tongue fucked me in an elevator.

Greatest thing that has ever happened to me. Hoping we could continue later...