DaddyKink!Nick Amaro

@jessieharper0

You opened the back screen door of your house, eyeing the shirtless Nick in the pool.

"Isn't it a little cold?" You asked, catching his attention as he swam near you.

"Only if you can't handle it." He smirked. "Come on Jessie! I'll keep you warm!" Nick yelled as he rested his arms across his bare chest, staring up to you.

You nodded, slipping off your thin see through robe, revealing to him your black bikini. Nick's tongue darted out, licking his bottom lip. You bent over, knees, on the concrete, reaching out for Nick. His arms snaked around you, gently pulling you into the lukewarm water. You wrapped your legs around his waist and kissed him, running your free hand through his short wet hair. A groan fell through his lips as yo felt his growing erection against your inner thighs. His hands held your ass sturdy, squeezing as a little moan left your lips.

"Daddy." You moaned in his ear, knowing it drove him crazy.

"Here." Nick's hand traveled between your legs, slipping off your bikini bottom.

"Let's get these outta the way." He snickered, continuing his rough kiss with you. Your hands went behind your back, untying the knot and letting the last piece of your bikini float off somewhere in the pool. Nick bit his lip, bringing his face down to suck on your breasts.

"Fuck, daddy." Your head violently swung back, the pleasure making you arch your back further into his body. You realized Nick was still in his boxers, so you did him a favor and tugged them off. Throwing them into the abyss of the pool. His bare member brushed against your leg, making you ache.

"Nick." He looked up, smirking. He loved hearing you beg. "Please."

"Please what?" His smirk grew larger if at all possible.

"Please, daddy." He brought you in for another kiss, bringing you against the pool walls. He roughly pushed you against the concrete wall, bringing his hand down to rub your sex. His hand plunged one finger into your core, still circling. You squirmed from the way he brushed perfectly against your g-spot and pushed you near climax.

"Nick!" You yelped, gripping his shoulders.

"What's my name!" He asked, gritting his teeth.

"Daddy!" I screamed. He replaced his finger with his throbbing cocl, and gave you time to adjsut. His thrusts were erratic, making you see the stars.

"That's right baby." He brought his mouth to your ear, nipping it slightly.

"Scream my fucking name." His hot breath positioned in your neck, groaning quietly. One hand held you behind your head, his other held your ass. You brought your leg over his shoulder, allowing him to reach new depths. Your forehead was pressed against Nick's as we mumbled profanities.

"Oh god, you're so tight." his thrusts deepened and quickened as he was eager for climax. His grip tightening his harsh hold on you, you were sure there would be mark's tomorrow. He put high came closer and closer with each dirty thing he whispered and pound he gave. You tugged in his long hair, feeling your walls tighten. He knew you were close, he was too.

"Shit, Nick. I-I'm-" Your high hit you like a bolt of lightning. You feel Nick grunt as he watched you go limp from exhaustion in his arms.

"Nick, baby, come for me." His lips parted, scratched at climax.

Two trusts later and he came. He was a groaning, wet mess. You moved his wet hair out his face.

"You're gonna kill me, Jessie." He nuzzled his face in the crook of your neck, kissing along your collarbone.

You laughed, finally feeling your toes touch the bottom of the pool as he set you down. You splashed Nick, quickly trying to get out. He pulled you back in, giving you a revengeful splash of the water. You playfully slapped his chest. He got out quickly inside for some towels.

Nick came back with two towels. One wrapped around him and one that he put on the table was for you. Nick walked towards you as you tried getting out.

"Here let me help you." He said as he held one hand out and you grabbed it.

"Thank you." You smile as you grab the towel on the table and wrap it around your cold body. It was freezing before we got in the pool and it still is.

"Baby, it's cold out here." You said as you walk fast to the house.

"It's about time, you guys stopped screwing each other in the pool. I'm never coming over to swim with you guys ever." I heard Sonny say. I turn around and there's Sonny, Amanda, and Benson. I forgot that we invited them over to swim today. Shit...

"Oh my god Nick, look how red she is." Amanda said.

"Sorry about that guys, we'll be out. You guys can swim."

"We'll past."

"We can just hang today."

"Yeah, until that pool is cleaned." I heard them talk to each other. I was embarrassed so much and I didn't know what to do. I grabbed Nick's hand and we ran up to our room. I closed the door behind me and look at Nick. He smiles and walks to me, to kiss my forehead.

"Round two?" I asked.

He looked up, "Hell yeah." He grabbed my and threw me on the bed.