Truth or Dare - #16

You were drunk. The whole common room was drunk. One of the muggle born 7th years had somehow smuggled in some alcohol from back home. Slytherin being made up of mostly Pureblood and Half-blood wizards, didn't really know how much of the muggle drink was too much. So you and your fellow Slytherins 5th, 6th and 7th years decided to have a small party once you'd coaxed the younger years to bed. You were one of the youngest out of the group but not unknown to your house. You were the intelligent half-blood witch who helped the rest of her house when they didn't understand their work. You had a unique gift for Poisons and Transfiguration, bordering on giving Snape and McGonagall a run for their money.

One of the older 6th year boys stood on the sofa to grab everybody's attention. "Hey." He called, making everyone turn to look at the tall boy. "Who wants to play truth or dare?" He stammered out in his drunk state.
The majority of the room cheered and you just smiled looking round at your peers. Your eyes caught sight of your fellow 5th year Draco Malfoy. You had spoken to him a few times around the common room and in class but not enough to really get to know him. This didn't stop you from having a massive crush on the platinum haired boy.

Everyone gathered round in a large circle and the boy from on top of the sofa placed a bottle on the centre. "We'll spin the bottle and whoever it lands on will have to pick truth or dare." He taught.
The boy, who you soon learned his name was David, began the game by spinning the bottle, waiting for it to land on someone. The glass vessel slowed down and pointed at another 6th year. "Okay, James. Truth or Dare?" David asked the small, brown haired boy who was sitting confidently upright.
"Dare" he announced. You could tell already that this game was going to have a severe lack of truths involved.
David thought for a moment then smirked. "You remember that annoying Gryffindor girl, 5th year? Not Granger." He asked.
James nodded. "Brown?" He affirmed.
"Yes, Lavender Brown. Anonymously send a letter to her asking to meet behind the Quidditch field but obviously don't turn up." David commanded. The majority of the circle sniggered slyly at the idea.

The thing with playing this game with a group of Slytherins, is that most of the dares that are suggested will have something to do with your rivals; Gryffindor.
James began scribbling on a plain sheet of parchment. The group all gathered around the boy as he scribbled sloppily over the page.
The letter read;

Dearest Lavender,
Please meet me by the Quidditch field at 4pm tomorrow. I need to tell you something.
Love, your Secret Admirer x

When he'd finished writing the note, James got up and left the common room with one of his friends to post it through the door to the opposing common room.

You all sat back in the circle to continue playing, not waiting for him to get back as he could be a while. Pansy took it upon herself to spin the bottle next. As it slowed down, the neck of the glass that once held cider pointed directly to you. You tore your eyes away from the bottle as Pansy asked you "Truth or Dare (Y/L/N)?"
You thought for a seconded and reluctantly picked Dare.
Pansy smirked evilly. "Right, what I want you to do is pick up Mrs Norris, and put her in the room of requirement." She suggested.
Your large eyes scanned the circle of people chuckling at how impossible that would be.
You rolled your eyes at her impossibly dumb task to try and track the patrolling demon cat. "Fine, come on then." You sighed, standing up.
"Well I'm coming to. I'm not missing this." Draco stated standing up after you. Pansy was also stood with her arms folded and a menacing grin across her lips. Crabbe and Goyle also tagged along because they seem to be lost without the guidance of Malfoy.

All five of you wandered out the room as the remaining Slytherins continued playing. You had been searching for the rugged cat for 10 minutes when you saw James and his friend walking back to the common room. "You haven't seen Mrs Norris have you?" You asked, beginning to get rather fed up to be quite frank.
"Down the other corridor." He pointed smiling at you sweetly.
You thanked him and continued walking until you saw the unkept looking cat strolling confidently towards you.
Taking out your wand you quickly do the spell 'Immobulus' before picking up the cat and walking swiftly down the hall with it. Draco was walking a few steps behind you with Parkinson checking no one was around.
Once you were at the Room of Requirement you placed the cat in there and unfroze her, shutting the door hastily as to make sure the Dare was compleat.
"I didn't think you would do it. I'm impressed." Pansy stated giving you a warm, victorious smile.
Draco nodded along. "That was pretty fun." He smiled as well but his was more full of happiness and excitement as opposed to Pansy's impressed one.

You all made your way back to the common room, wanting to know what you missed. Apparently not a lot, but so much all at the same time. There had only been two people to have their turn while you were doing your dare. Blaise was dared to send a letter to Rons parents, pretending to be McGonagall, to tell them he had been expelled. The 7th years were expecting the young Gryffindor to receive a nice Howler from his mother, Molly.
A girl in the year above you was the only one to chose truth, where they asked about if she had been cheating in her O.W.L's. She had.
When the five of you sat back amongst the older Slytherins, David asked Draco and Pansy if you had done it. "Yes. She did. It was rather good I must say." Pansy gloated as though she had done the dare herself.

The game continued, but you couldn't however shake the feeling someone kept staring at you. Whenever you looked around the circle, you would see no one looking, but instead just focusing on the game. That was until the bottle began to spin and you looked up. Across the circle of students was Draco, sat back cockily, leaning against his hands, starting across the empty space at you. You have him a shy smile and he winked at you. You felt a light pink blush rising to your cheeks, so you looked down at your hands, hoping he didn't realise. Whenever you flickered your eyes up, his grey ones were still on you.
The bottle stopped and Draco spoke before anyone could say anything. "I pick Dare." He announced, looking down at the bottle, pointing at him.
Everyone began discussing what they should dare him to do, knowing he wasn't going to shy away from many things.
Goyle whispered something that you couldn't hear but a large number of the group agreed. Except Pansy who was protesting loudly. Draco was still staring at you, smiling sweetly now.

David dispersed the small huddle of whispering people who were deciding the dare and spoke up. Pansy's arms were crossed over her chest and now Draco wasn't the only one looking your way. Her eyes focused on you like a hawk with a menacing pout of displeasure upon her face.
"Draco Malfoy." The platinum haired boy looked Davids way. "We dare you to kiss (Y/N)." He grinned.
Draco's face went pale. The boy that would have done anything: pull a prank on Fred and George; swap Umbrages quills so she would write on her hand; dule Harry Potter if he was told to, was scared of a kiss.

Before you knew what was happening you and Draco were pushed into the boys dorm with the door closed tightly behind you. Pansys shouts of protest could still be heard from behind the door but you tried to block her out.
"This wasn't exactly the way I had planed this to go." Draco broke the silence.
You looked at Draco, who walked over to his bed and sat on it. "Planed?" You asked simply.
He sighed, his confidence seemed to have vanished slightly and he seemed nervous. "Yeah. I have been meaning to ask if you wanted to go out with me for a while now. So when I thought about kissing you, this isn't really what came to mind." He confessed.
You walked lightly over and sat beside him on the bed. "I would say yes if you asked." You admitted timidly. You were not sure where your sudden confidence was coming from, but then you recalled the alcohol. Most of it had worn off and you were vertically sober that this point and so was Draco.

The cute blonde best to you looked into your eyes and gave a small smile before moving closer to you and crashing his lips upon yours. It was a weird sensation, having never kissed anyone before. But it wasn't unpleasant. Far from it. You might even describe it as magical. His lips fit perfectly with yours as he kissed you softly. The interaction was sweet but over to soon.
As Draco pulled away, you missed the feeling of his lips on yours. You smiled timidly. As he spoke. "So do you want to go out with me?" He smirked.
You nodded.