Crucio - #18

The battle of Hogwarts had been going on for a considerable amount of time at this point. You had been deflecting spells on your left, casting them on your right and all while looking out for Draco. A few days ago, he had said that he would fight along side you if it didn't mean hurting his parents. So that's what happened. But you had been split up from each other during the battle.

You made your way down an empty corridor by the Great Hall and gazed hopefully down it. Nothing. There was no one. Getting worried, you turned back around to continue your search when you were faced with two opposing, dark wizards. The female you knew to be your boyfriends Aunt, Bellatrix Lestrange. The man on the other hand was unknown to you. They began approaching you confidently but slowly. You stood your ground, gritting your teeth. You didn't really want to hurt any of Draco's family but if she tried anything, you were going to have to.

"Hello (Y/L/N). Fancy seeing you here." Bellatrix snarled.
You started angrily at the crazy hairs woman. "Bellatrix. How's the family? Killed anymore cousins lately?" You spat. This woman discussed you more then anyone else.
She laughed at you. "You are a funny one. I see why Draco likes you. Witty. I like it. Too bad he won't be seeing you again." She spoke without a care, getting closer to you. "You'll be dead before he can find you." She whispered.
You stepped away, drawing your wand and holding it out towards her.
Before you could do a spell, the man behind Lestrange disarmed you, leaving you defenceless and stunned.

You stood before two Death Eaters with no wand and no way out. This was when the panic began to set in. "Is little (Y/N) scared? You should be. No Draco, no Harry Potter, no one is going to save you." Bellatrix taunted, waving her wand around.
"Crucio!" She screamed, pointing her wand in your direction.
You fell to the floor in agony. Pain rushed throughout your body as you squeezed your eyes shut, praying that when they opened again, she would be gone. Unfortunately not. Bellartix was stood over you, smirking triumphantly.
"It's a shame to see you go (Y/L/N). I think I would have liked you, were you on our side." She smiled, casting the spell once again and sauntering away, leaving the other man to finish you off.

The pain was coursing through you like electricity. Writhing in pain once more the man did the same unforgivable curse on you. You were about to pass out. You could feel it. Everything around you went hazy and the sounds around you muffled.
You gave the man one last look before you saw a beam of light that hurtled the ugly Death Eater backwards. You didn't know what was going on but you saw a boy wearing all black approaching you and then nothing. Everything went dark.

Were you dead? No you can't be. How could you be thinking if you were dead.
Your eyes prised themselves open slowly and you looked around at your surroundings. You were being held. Your head was lead on the boys chest and soft murmurs were heard from the boys mouth. "Please don't die. I can't live without you (Y/N). I love you so much. Please don't die." He repeated frantically.
You moved your head to look at the boy you had been in love with for years. "Draco." You whispered, your body still aching from the curse.
He gasped and held you tighter. "Oh thank Merlin. (Y/N). I thought I was going to louse you. I'm so sorry I wasn't there." He rushed.
You softly chuckled at his worry. "I'm okay. I'm just glad to see that you're alright." You admitted.
"Me and you. We need to get out of here. Mother is leaving. She never wanted to fight. You're coming with us." Draco spoke in a hurry.
You nodded slowly, to weak to fight him on this.

Draco tried to help you up off the stone floor slowly, so you didn't fall back down. You grabbed you wand and clutched on to Draco for balance as you both walked out to join everybody else.