Triplets - #56

You were Fred and George's sister. Not just sister, but the third triplet. You were identical to your two brothers, aside from your electric ginger hair that cascaded down your back and the fact you were a girl. Other than that, completely identical. Your long hair was the only way that your mother could tell you apart from your two brothers. But with those two, it was hopeless.
The three of you were virtually joined at the hip, doing absolutely everything together. Same classes, joined the Quidditch team together, same house, you even pulled pranks as a trio. Well, most of the time.

You were sat doing your potions essay that was meant to be handed in 3 weeks ago to Professor Snape but you got a little bit distracted. Putting fireworks in Filtch's office. Taking Mrs Norris to random places in the castle and watching as her best friend waddled around franticly to find her. Developing new sweets to get younger years out of class. The three of you were really on a roll this term. But it did leave you behind in your subjects. So, as Fred and George came bounding down the stairs with another marvellous idea, you had to decline, knowing your mother would be sending you a stern letter if you didn't pick up your grades.
And with that, they chuckled at your excuse and off they went to prank someone or other, just the two of them.

That evening, you sat in the Great Hall with your brothers opposite you and Harry to your right. As the others wolfed down their food, you sat there moving your peas around the plate with a fork. You weren't hungry, you were to distracted by the thought of missing another prank for the sake of a Potions grade. An important Potions grade to be more precise.
You were soon snapped out of your daydream as Harry muttered to the group of you. "Oh no. Here comes trouble." He spoke quietly making everyone look up, bar you who was just snapped out of your daydream.
"Weasley!" Draco's authoritative voice boomed as he walked through the door.
You looked round to see the blonde covered from head to toe in water, along with half of the Slytherin house. What the hell did they do? You thought to yourself, remembering Fred and George had performed a prank without running it by you.

Draco came and stood behind Harry, facing you and your brothers. "It was you three wasn't it. It's always you three." He pointed towards you as you frowned at the state of him. Dripping water onto the stone floor from his soaking robe and his perfectly messy blonde hair. He looked like he'd been shoved in the lake.
You looked up at his raging face and held your hands up. "It wasn't me." You protested as you began to hear Fred and George snigger behind you.
You shot round to glare at them as they began falling into fits of laughter at the sight of a soggy, angry Draco Malfoy. "Ugh. Forget it. You three are hopeless." He spat, turning on his slippery heals and marching back towards the Slytherin table.

You rolled your eyes at the two identical ginger brothers falling onto each other with laughter. "What the hell did you do this time?" You asked, chuckling slightly.
As George continued to cackle, Fred calmed himself briefly to start. "Well. We sort of got into the Slytherin common room."
"Then we let a little bit of water from the lake above, into the room." George continued.
Fred piped up again. "Then we legged it."
"It almost filled the entire room." George spoke again.
"You should have been there." Fred finished.
"It was hilarious." They giggled in unison like two little girls as they relived their prank.
You shook your head at there antics. "You two are gonna be the death of me. Why did you have to get caught? This is why I'm around, so the three of us don't get seen." You commented on their messy approach as you sniggered at their attempt.
You felt bad though. You had tried to stop your brothers from devising any sort of prank that involved Draco. You may have had a slight crush on him. But no one was ever going to find that out.

As you left the Hall at the end of dinner, you, Fred and George were confronted by a group of very angry Slytherins. "This is why we don't get caught." You whispered, knowing that the group were after the three of you.
Draco was not amongst the seven or so students but that didn't stop the organised band of people to start taunting the three of you.
You and your brothers just stood there, arms crossed, looking as though you didn't have a care in the world. This made the group even more infuriated.
Before long a familiar voice came up from behind you. "Just drop it. They aren't going to stop. You're waisting your breath on them." Draco called to his house mates. He came and stood next to you, feeling a small blush rising to your cheeks at the close distance between you and him.
As the group of Slytherins dispersed, Draco shot a dangerous glare at your two brothers but his eyes softened as they fell on you. He suppressed a grin, only allowing the corner of his mouth to twitch slightly before walking at a hurried pace to catch up with his house.

You could feel your face going as red as your hair which you hid yourself behind from your brothers. "Ooo. Does someone have a crush?" George tainted, nudging Fred to look over to you.
You looked at them with your most convincing confused face. "What? No? I don't know what your talking about?" You defended as you began walking back to the common room.
Fred chuckled. "You do! You like Malfoy. This is pure gold." He nudged his brother back.
"Can you imagine what dad would say." George spoke, trying to get a reaction from you.
It worked. Before he could say anything else you turned to the two of them and warned them. "Don't you dare tell dad! He would curse me." You worried, knowing your family would never approve.
The two boys began laughing uncontrollably again. "Don't worry sis." Fred spoke first.
"Your secrets safe with us." George continued.
Fred looked over to you, draping his arm around your shoulder. "If it's any consolation. When we were hidden in their common room, we may have overheard some juicy gossip."
George came round to stand the other side of you and spoke quietly to you. "It seems, Draco may have a thing for you as well." He spoke vaguely, wiggling his eyebrows like a child.
You shook your head, chuckling. "I swear, I hate you two so much." You said playfully.
"We love you too (Y/N)." Fred grinned, finally getting to the common room and filtering in one by one.

You were instantly confronted by Ginny who stared at your fading red cheeks. "(Y/N)? Why do you look as though you have just awkwardly run into the love of your life?" Your little sister asked, sending Fred and George into hysterics once again.