Lazy day - #45

Draco lead on his bed with you sleeping silently in his arms. With your head lead on his chest, he intertwined his nimble fingers around your softly locks of silky hair, smiling to himself. He wondered how he got so lucky to be with a girl like you.

You were so perfect to him. Beautiful, funny, intelligent and not afraid to speak your mind. He loved everything about you. The way you frowned and crinkled your nose when a Gryffindor said something stupid. The way your stunning (E/C) eyes shon in the pristine light of the moon. The way you would look at the floor as your lips curve into a sweet, shy smile whenever he complimented you. The way you would find stupid, corny jokes funny and the brilliant sound of your laugh that Draco loved to hear so much but you hated. The independence you had when it came to virtually anything. There were so many things the boy loved about you. It would take to long to list them all.

As you began to stir, Draco kissed your forehead, encouraging your eyes to flutter open. "Afternoon my love." He greeted you from your slumber.
You moaned tiredly and buried your face into his shirt. These short moments of piece were like gold dust in the busy atmosphere of Hogwarts but you wanted to curl up with him and do nothing.
"Is everyone still in Hogsmeade?" You mumbled, looking up at your boyfriend.
He nodded. "Yeah. They will be back soon. We should get up." He commented, trying to shift from underneath you.
You wrapped your arms around his torso, clamping him down as he chuckles. "We need to move sooner or later." Draco reminds you.
You close your eyes once more and whisper so he could still here you. "I pick later. You're comfy."

He shakes his head, smiling down at your peaceful figure. Sliding one arm under your knees and the other round your back and under you arms, your eyes burst open. "What are you doing?" You enquired, already having an idea of that was about to happen.
The tall, pale boy scooped you up, swinging his legs over the side of the bed and standing up. "Oh dear lord. Put me down. Draco! Merlins beard, don't you dare drop me or I swear I'll hex you." You warned as your boyfriend began carrying you bridal style out of his room and down the stairs to the common room.
The social space was empty meaning Draco had a multitude of places to drop you. He walked over to the sofa by the spitting, warm fire. Draco let go of you, making you give a small yelp as you fell onto the cushioned suite.

Draco chucked as you shot him a playful scowl. "I'm pretty sure this is bullying." You told him getting up and standing in front of him.
He placed a light kiss on the tip of your nose and looked into your sparkling eyes. "I'm pretty sure it's not princess." He smirked.
His smiles were infectious. You subconsciously found yourself smiling back at him.
Your peaceful evening was quickly ruined by the bustling noise of many Slytherins coming back to their common room all at once. "Well. The quiet was nice while it lasted." You told Draco, talking his hand in yours and sitting down on the sofa. You were quickly joined by Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy who began discussing the trip and how the two of you should really have joined them.

You loved your friends but they could be so incredibly loud sometimes. You just wanted to fall back into Draco's bed. Hold him next to you closely, as you both drift slowly to sleep. You wanted to wake up once more with your boyfriend humming a sweet tune in the secluded surrounds. You wanted to kiss him, hug him, just be with him, without everyone else around. But you knew you had to share him. Maybe one day you would get to have a lazy day where you lay in bed all day, with no school, no work, no worry. But not yet. You still had a while to go before that dream could ever become a reality.