Rainy Day - #61

At breakfast, everyone had been summoned to the Great Hall for an announcement. A storm was brewing which obviously meant the trio were going to find some sort of lame, made up excuse to go out in it. So McGonagall stood at the front that morning to warn everyone not to go out into the storm. It was going to be a nasty one, and the less people get injured, the better.

For Draco this was aggravating, meaning he wasn't able to pick up his broom and go flying. But for you it was the compleat opposite. The rain always calmed you as it tapped against the windows of the castle. Although it distracted you for bad or troubling thought, it also began distracting you in class, much to the displeasure of Professor Sprout and Professor McGonagall.

You and your boyfriend soon found out there is not a lot you can do when you're not aloud out of the castle for about two weeks. So every evening, you tiptoes up to Draco's room to cuddle up together while his room mates where off doing whatever they did. They were probably eating knowing them.
Today was slightly different though. As you both left dinner, Draco took your hand, walking slowly together to a small room he had found in a disused corridor. Sliding into the room, you closed the door behind you as Draco placed a soft kiss onto your cheek. You looked around at the room. It was quaint. About the size of your Ravenclaw dorm room. At the far end of the room was a large window that had rain drops running down it at various different speeds. Draco walked over to the large windowsill that sat below it. He sat on it with his back against the stone wall surrounding the window as you sauntered over to him.

Climbing onto the windowsill, you sat between his legs and lead your head against his chest, feeling his arms snake around your body and hug you tight from behind. Draco placed a kiss on the top of your head as you sat in comfortable silence, watching the rain run down the window panes. The heat from both of your bodies began misting up the window.
As you started to draw pictures on the window in the fog, you directed a question towards your boyfriend. "Draco?" The boy behind you hummed for you to go on. "What's going to happen after school?" You asked vaguely, not really knowing what you were implying either.
Draco began tracing shapes and squiggles onto the bicep of your arm peacefully. "I imagine we will find a small flat near London, I don't want to be living with my father much longer. We will have small jobs, have numerous lazy days, spend our weekends at our parents houses because they want us to come round. We will have our own owl and maybe even a house elf, if you want one of course. Then we will sit on the sofa every evening, like this and talk about our day and I'll tell you how much I love you. Then I'll kiss you like this." He told you sweetly, turning your head lightly and leaning down slightly. Your lips touched and the kiss was sweet and meant more than words could ever describe.

When you both pulled away after a few minutes of kissing you chuckled to yourself as the rain continued to pelt the window. "You're incredibly sweet when you want to be." You informed him, grinning at his plump pale lips.
He smiled, looking into your perfectly coloured eyes. "Yeah? Well, don't go telling anyone else about my soft side. We don't want Potter thinking I'm going to let him get away with being a prat." He smirked.
You laughed at your boyfriend and shook your head. "You're an idiot." You joked, looking back at the beautiful art the raindrops had made on the glass. You placed your finger on one of the droplets that had carelessly fallen onto the window. As it trickled down the pane, your slender finger followed it fluidly. While you were racing raindrops, Draco was fiddling with your hair while watching your small hands make there way down the translucent object.

While your boyfriend looked out the rain streaked window, he began to see a cluster of shapes moving. "Is that? It's Potter. He's with Granger and the Weasel. Where do they think they are going?" He protested, finally falling back into his normal demeanour. The way he switched to his usual self made you laugh.
As the Trio heading towards Hagrids hut, Draco sprung up from his place on the windowsill and grasped your hand with purpose. "Come on. If we aren't aloud out there, then they certainly aren't either." He marched out of the door and down the hallway.
"Merlins beard. And what do you suggest 'we' do about this?" You rolled your eyes, smiling at your boyfriends weird priorities.
Before you both got to the stairs, he turned to you. "We have two options. One, tell McGonagall. Or two, we could go outside like some sort of cliche couple and kiss in the rain." He quickly reverted back to his sweet side, looking into your eyes kindly.
You bit you lip, trying to suppress the smile that was creeping into your face. It was then your turn to be dragging your boyfriend down the steps and towards the doors, chuckling to yourselves without a care in the world.