Please Do Read A/N

I told myself I'd never do a part only for an Authors Note but it was getting too long to stick at the end of a chapter. But please hear me out. I just want to say thank you.

So we have officially hit 200,000 reads... I thought we would hit it exactly on my birthday but it's 3 days earlier than I though. Thank you! This is insane. I can't thank you enough. You have no idea what this means to me. Just thank you so much for reading and commenting and loving the book. It always makes my day to see people who have like it or who comment funny things, or comment anything really. Thank you!

So I have been gone for a while... I'm sorry about that. I won't bore you with my excuse. But I do feel like it's time to move on from this book. Not forever. I will probably come back to it every once in a while to update because I still have some ideas. Although I do feel like it's time for me to move onto another project. I'm currently writing 'Don't Be Obvious' which is a Sherlock thing. It's going to be pretty good. Hopefully. It will follow on from the end of series 4. I hope you can join me in that book. I'm really going to work hard to make it good. I'm also working on a sprinkling of Harry Potter books books and a SuperWhoLock book. They are going to be so fun to write. I can't wait.

The 100th part is coming but as 200K came sooner than I had expected, it may be a few days. But it IS coming!

Thank you so much for reading. I am astounded at the love this book has been getting and I'm so grateful for all of it and all of you! Thank you so much and I shall see you very soon.
-A