Healer: Part 2 - #48

You walked back to the common room after an interesting Quidditch practise with Draco by your side. His leg was working like it always was and the team had been impressed that you actually fixed his broken bone, whereas the Lockhart hadn't.
As you all walked back through the door, laughing about Draco's little jog, Pansy approached her crush and began to enquired what the laughter was in aid of. As your friend told Pansy the story, you walked up to your dorm to get changed.

Just as you had pulled on your last item of fresh clothing, Pansy sprung through the door, throwing herself in your direction. At first you thought it was an ambush and she was trying to murder you, but no. She wrapped her arms around you tightly, swaying you back and forth and jumping up and down making you feel like you were on a boat in rough sea.
As she squeezed you tight, you just stood there, unable to move and confused at the close contact. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You saved Dracy." You cringed at her weird pet name as she thanked you again.
You put on a fake and slightly sarcastic smile as she pulled away and looked at you intently. She was to clouded by gratitude to notice your blatant non caring attitude.
You cared about Draco's well being but you didn't need to be smothered because of it.
Pansy continued to babel on about nonsensical drivel as you nodded, pretending to be amused.

As time passed and Pansy didn't shut up, you felt yourself beginning to grow hungry. Looking at your beautiful old watch, you saw it was lunch time. "Um, Pans. I'm going to go to the Great Hall for lunch. Are you coming?" You infuriated her, mid ramble.
She shook her head. "No. I'm not to hungry. I'm going to sit with Millicent for a while. I'll see you later." She waved as you edged closer to the door and finally made your way out of the room.

When you got to the Hall you instantly spotted your platinum haired friend with his two pawns, Crabbe and Goyle, sitting either side. Walking over to them you sat beside Goyle and said hey. As you were eating, Goyle nudged you and handed a note over. It was folded very precisely and in a neat fashion. The note read:

(Y/N),
Thank you again for helping me at Quidditch practice. I'm so glad I didn't have to go to Madam Pomfret. She's scary and doesn't like me.
They weren't wrong though. I guess I was looking at you. But that's because I really like you. So would you like to go out with me?
[ ] Yes     [ ] No
D x

You studied the small piece of parchment, then looked over to Draco who was fumbling around with his food, obviously avoiding your eyes. You got out your wand and used a spell to mark the paper in the Yes section. Folding the paper back into it's delicate received format, you passed the parchment back to Goyle. He attempted to take a sneaky peak at the note but you quickly slapped the note out of his hand and onto the wooden table before he could read it. You pushed it over to Malfoy as he laughed at how you handled the situation.
Still chuckling, Draco tried to mask the anticipation on his face. As he opened it, his eyes lit up and lips stretched into a wide smile as he grinned like the Cheshire Cat. Draco looked over your way and you smiled back at him shyly as he got up from his seat and dragged you out of the hall.

It was a few days until Pansy actually caught wind of your little relationship. To say she was unhappy was a bit of an understatement. She was pissed! And I mean really bloody annoyed! She threw a Pansy tantrum consisting of screaming, stomping, angrily flailing her arms, crying and slapping people who go to close. It wasn't even one bit slap. It was lots of little slaps in different places that sting like huge bees.
One evening she was sat on her bed as you walked in, crying her hear out and mumbling something about Draco never loving her. You were fed up with her persistent moaning, it had been 5 days already. You weren't really a patient person. As she heard your feet plodding their way across the wooden floor, her eyes looked up to find yours. They were red but not puffy. Not like she had actually been crying for very long.
She got up from her bed and made her way to the common room, as you trailed behind, attempting to apologise. "I don't want to hear your apologies (Y/L/N)." She bitterly spoke, running to Draco and beginning to confess her undying love for the boy.

Draco was staggered by her full frontal approach, and could only comprehend a few of the compressed words that were all forming one long sentence-shaped word. As Pansy continued to ramble for over 2 minutes, Draco began walking away from her rather abruptly. He didn't care that she thought 'his eyes were like diamonds' or that 'his featherlike hair was beautiful when the sun hit it'. So becoming suddenly very creeped out, he began to run away from her. The obsessive fangirl began chasing him around the common room and down numerous halls as Draco tried to get away from his insane 'friend'.
A collective of people had heard the commotion and had began watching alongside you, laughing at the two second years and subtlety wondering how they were going to get that girl to shut up.
As everybody watched, Draco turned the corner franticly to run from his stalker. The girl from your Quidditch team came up next to you to stand and observe. "What the hell is happening now?" She asked, watching as Pansy ran after Draco like a wild animal.
You proceeded to explain the story to her, setting the girl off laughing her head off.

She began to calm herself and you chuckled lightly at the story you told. Draco came bounding towards the group of people and heading straight towards you. Falling into your arms he hastily hugged you but spun around so you were between him and Pansy. As the worn out girls finally approached, she snarled at the two of you and stormed off to your dorm. You knew she would get over her tantrum in a few days so you weren't to concerned.
Draco hugged you tight, you giggled at him. "That woman is a lunatic. What does she think she's doing?" He gazed at you, astonished at your friends persistence.
You nodded as the crowd of people dispersed, still chuckling to themselves. "Come in. Let's go to my dorm, I don't want to see her again today. Or maybe ever." He looked around, worried the frantic girl was going to pop out at any second.

-

At the request of the lovely x1potterchild1x and QueenofCopper I have done a part two of Healer. I wasn't entirely sure what to do for it but I guess it worked out in the end. Hope it's alright and you liked it. -A