What has happened

A/N
Hello! This is a sequel to my other book, I recommend reading that first if you haven't read it yet! Well hope you enjoy the first chapter!

(What you've missed out on)

I've been living with Samantha for a year now and I'm going insane! No matter how many times me and Martinus FaceTime it's not enough for me! "Callista time for dinner" Samantha said while opening the door. I glare at her. "Why are you pacing around?" She asked. I ignored her and kept pacing around. "Callista, I know you miss him, I do too! But they wouldn't want us being miserable!" She said while putting a hand on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes. "Now come on, we have to go eat dinner" she said. "I'm not hungry" I lied. She rolled her eyes and pulled me downstairs. Everyone started eating their dinner except me. I started picking at my food but I wouldn't put any in my mouth. "Callista please eat" Mrs. Dunnero said. I kept picking at my food. "Do you not like it?" She asked. I shook my head. "Then why don't you eat?" She asked. "I'm not hungry!" I lied. "Callista, stop lying! Eat your food!" Camryn snapped. She grabbed my fork and put some food on it. She tried to push it into my mouth. "I'm! Not! Hungry!" I yelled while pulling the fork out of her hand. "Callista! That's no way to behave!" Her mom said. I picked up my food and threw it. "Leave me the hell alone will you!?" I screamed. I ran up stairs and into the bathroom. I started pacing around again. I grabbed my phone and called Martinus. It went straight to voice mail. I rolled my eyes and hung up. I opened the bathroom window and climbed out onto the roof. I sat there for awhile watching the sunset. Samantha climbed out and sat next to me. "Callista? What's wrong?" She asked. "I miss him" I said. "I miss him too" she said while engulfing me into a hug. "Connor's coming home tomorrow for Christmas if that makes you feel any better?" She asked. I wiped the tear that was rolling down my cheek. "Yeah, a little bit" I smiled. "Now can you actually eat dinner now?" She asked. I nodded.

(Skip rest of night/ now morning)

I woke up and checked my phone. It was 9:30 and I just remembered the Connor was coming back home. I sprang out of bed and ran into the bathroom.
*Callista's Outfit*

 I ran downstairs and Connor was just walking in holding a bag and hugging Samantha

I ran downstairs and Connor was just walking in holding a bag and hugging Samantha. "Connor!" I yelled while running up to him. "Hey!" He said while engulfing me into a hug. "I missed ya!" I said. "Me too!" I said. "Connor!" Both my sisters said while walking over and hugging him. "Hey guys!" He said while hugging both of them. I smiled while watching him hug my sisters. For a minute I forgot about Martinus. Connor was on my mind at that moment, not Martinus. "Callista?" He said. I snapped out of whatever the heck I was doing. "Uh... yeah?" I said. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah! I'm fine!" I lied. He smiled and walked up to his room to put his clothes and luggage away. I sighed a sigh of relief. "What's wrong?" Samantha asked. "What? Pffff! Nothing's wrong!" I lied. She gave me a sure bitch look. "Yeahhh surrrre!" She said. I rolled my eyes. I walked upstairs and was heading to Samantha's arm but I felt someone pull me back. I spun around and bumped into them, which made them fall. I fell on top of them cause they were still holding my arm. It was Connor. "Uh hey?" I said. "Hey?" He said back. "Well that went not as well as I expected" he said. I laughed. There was a awkward silence between us. "I'm gonna go now?" I said while turning around. "Yeah, I gotta finish unpacking?" He said. We both just walked away. We all got dressed in our Christmas clothing and walked downstairs and took pictures.
*Callista's Outfit*

*Callista's Makeup*

There was a lot of people there

There was a lot of people there. Some of me and Samantha's really close friends, some of Connor's really close friends, some of her moms friends, and a BUNCH of her family. Most of them spoke Portuguese cause she's Brazilian. I could speak a bit so I could get around a bit. It was kinda similar to Spanish so I could understand what they were mostly saying. I was walking around and then Connor bumped into me. "Oh! Sorry I didn't see you there Connor!" I said. "It's okay. I'd say I didn't say you there too but, I'd be lying cause I always notice you" he said. I giggled at the complement while tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "Connor! Quem é esta senhora bonita?!"(Connor! Who is this beautiful lady?!) his grandmother said while looking at me. "Avó esta é minha boa amiga Callista!"(grandma this is my good friend Callista!) he said while smiling at me. "Oi, meu nome é Callista!" I said while shaking her hand. "Ela tambén é brasileira?! Se ela é você deve se casar com ela!" She said while nudging him. I wasn't really sure of what she just said. I'm not fluent in Portuguese but I think she said something about marring each other? "Não! Vovó somos apenas amigos e ela é mexicana e irlandesa, combo pai. Ela fala espanhol e ela tambén pose falar norueguês, mas ela não é fluente em português"(No! Grandma we are just friends and she is Mexican and Irish, like dad. She speaks Spanish and she can also speak Norwegian but she isn't fluent in Portuguese) he said. "Vocês dois devem fazer bebês!"(you two should make babies!) she said while looking at us. My eyes widened. "Não! Não! Não!" I said while backing up. "I am going to go get some fresh air!" I said to Connor. I walked outside and threw the punch that I was drinking into the snow. I sighed. "Why do you have to hurt me Martinus?" I asked myself. Somebody opened the door and walked out. "Sorry about my grandma" he said. "She can be a bit... crazy?" He said. "Yeah, just a bit!" I said sarcastically. He laughed. "I was thinking about you a lot while I was gone" he said. "Were you thinking about how much of a potato I look like?" I said. "No" he laughed. "I was thinking about how... amazing you are" he said. I smiled. I leaned in and kissed him. I pulled away. "Thanks for always being there for me!" I said. He smiled. He kissed me again. "You're welcome!" He whispered.

A/N
Trying to get this off to a good start! These were flashbacks of you didn't understand! Thx love ya🖤