Photo shoot

"Wait before you read it! I just want you to know that I'm gonna break up with her!" He said. I nodded and started reading.

Shelby|| hey😘come over to my house, and bring a condom😏🔥

I looked at it in complete disgust and kept reading.

Martinus|| um... why?
Shelby|| I want you to
fuck me up!🔥
Martinus|| what the fuck?! There's no fucking way I'm gonna have sex with you!
Shelby|| why not? I thought u
loved me😏😕
Martinus|| I never loved you! I was drunk that's why I let you kiss me you bitch! Leave me alone!

I sighed and gave him back his phone after I threw up in my mouth a bit. He scrolled through his phone for a bit and then gave it back to me. I looked at it and gasped. It was Joey kissing another girl and he posted it on Instagram about an hour ago. Tears started to form in my eyes. "How could he?" I whispered while dropping his phone. Martinus rapped his arms around me and hugged me. I cried silently into his shoulder. I wiped my eyes and sighed. "He wasn't that special. I shouldn't be crying over him but it still hurts!" I said. He nodded. "It's okay." He said while squeezing my hand. I smiled and kissed his cheek in the friendly way. "Thanks Martinus! And I mean it!" I said while standing up. He looked stunned that I kissed his cheek. "No problem?!" He said surprised. I gave him a quick smile and walked out. I decided that I didn't want to go home just yet so I went to the beach. I sat by that water and looked out into the water. "Callista!" I heard someone yell. I looked over and saw Andrew. I stood up not sure of what to do. "Callista! I'm so sorry about Joey!" He said. I shrugged. "It's okay, I didn't really have feelings for him anyways." I said. "He's a complete idiot for doing that to you!" He said with anger in his voice. "Andrew! Chill lure! It's not that big of a deal!" I said while putting a hand on his shoulder. He calmed down and looked relieved. "As long as you say it's okay." He said. I nodded. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Samantha noticed that you were gone and called me and the guys to help come find you," He said. I smiled. "And I was more than willing to help." He said. I smiled again. "You're really pretty when you smile!" He said while looking into my eyes. I blushed. "Not really!" I giggled while looking down at my feet. "Yes you are!" He said while lifting my head up. We stood there not sure of what to do next. He leaned in closer and kissed me. We pulled away and smiled. His phone buzzed. "It's Samantha," he said. "She wants to know if you're okay." He said. I nodded. "I'm fine, I'll be home in a bit!" I said. He nodded. He drove me home and I quickly went off to sleep. I had the weirdest dream that I ended up marrying Martinus in the future. We would be the most ratchet couple on the planet if we were to end up together. And just why did I have that dream? I just kissed Andrew so why am I dreaming about Martinus? "Wait! Hell no! Fuck...! I better not like him!" I thought. I groaned and got out of bed. I looked at myself in the mirror and made a disgusting face. "Why am I so ugly?" I asked myself. I took a shower and got into this outfit...
*Callista's Outfit*