Argue

"What the fuck?!" I screamed while backing away.

"Martinus don't you even move!" She screamed back. She seemed like she was hiding something else.

"What the hell is going on with you?!" I said super concerned. She dropped to the ground crying. "I don't know!" She sobbed.

She threw the gun and I picked it up to make sure she wouldn't grab it again. "Explain to me why the fuck you were talking to Callista's parents." I said sternly.

She looked up at me with her big brown eyes and looked away guilty. "Answer my question!" I repeated.

"So... my family... some over due bills that they couldn't afford to pay for and I needed a job but that didn't work out that well... I tried everything but nothing seemed to work! The last option that I had, which I didn't want to do was to contact her parents. I don't know why I did but I was so desperate to be the hero! I bailed them out of jail and bought them normal parent clothes and shit and they wanted to seem normal for once but I knew that wouldn't work and I told them that if they were to abuse someone they were to abuse me." She sobbed.

I rubbed her back trying to slow down her tears. "It's okay," I said, "I'm here for you." I felt a warm feeling inside but it wasn't of love, if was loving her as a best friend.

I hugged her tight. "Just don't do such a fucked yo thing again." I said. She laughed and wiped her eyes.

"And where the hell did you get a gun?!" I said. She laughed again. "When Joey and Andrew attacked us at our dorm we took their guns." She said like it was the most normal thing in the world.

I raised an eyebrow and had a confused expression spread across my face. "They what?" I said confused.

She shook her head and smirked. "Only if you knew," she said patting my back.

We walked back inside and sat down. Shortly after a nurse walked out smiling.

"She's awake! And she's asking for you," she said. We sprung up and followed her down the hall.

We walked into the room smiling as we saw Callista looking towards the door at us. She had a breathing thing over her mouth and nose so she couldn't really talk and she had many tubes going in and out of her arms including a heart monitor on her finger.

I walked over and stroked her hair. She gave me a weak smile as I continued. "I'll stay here for Christmas, alright?" I said. She smiled and nodded.

I smiled and lightly kissed her forehead. "I-I w-wuv y-y-you." She said trying to speak. I smiled and stroked her hair again. "I love you too." I said while kissing her hand.

After discussing stuff with the doctor we were back out in the hospital waiting room.

I sighed and her parents and her sisters burst through the door. My face went from worried to angry, really angry.

I stood up and walked over to them. "Martinus! So good to see you! Where's Callista?" He mom smiled showing me her coffee stained teeth.

"Why do you care?!" I sassed. Her father gave me a 'excuse me' look. "She's our daughter! We have every right to be concerned." He snapped back.

"Really?! Then how come your using Samantha as a punching bag and your 'daughters' as a back loan?!" I snapped back.

They both darted Samantha look as she hung her head low and look back at me. "How the fuck do you know that?" She asked.

"Word gets around." I sassed covering for Samantha. She looked up at me and smiled.

Her parents look at each other and back at us. "I think you should be arrested for stealing money and child abuse, don't you think Samantha?" I asked.