Party planin

{Callista's POV}
I fell straight on my wrist and it hurt a LOT! I lied that I was okay but I was trying to fight back the tears. "Samantha? Callista? What's going on here?" Marcus asked. "Oh nothing I just... um... forgot my phone!" She lied while standing up. "Your phone is in your pocket!" Marcus said while pointing at it. "Oh! Whoops! Could've sworn it wasn't there before!" Samantha said while backing up. "Samantha what are you hiding?" Marcus said again while walking towards her. "Nothing!" She answered a little to fast. "Spill it Samantha!" Marcus snapped. I mouthed the words 'Go!' And she nodded. She ran down the hall and Marcus didn't run after her. "What was she hiding Callista?!" He turned to me. I giggled. "You just got pranked asshole!" I laughed. He raised an eyebrow. "What?" He asked. "Do you really think Samantha would want to get back with you after what you've done to her?!" I yelled. I got up on my good wrist. "Bye bitches!" I yelled. I turned around but I felt a sharp pain hit my wrist. "Ow!" I yelled while turning around. I saw Martinus standing there shocked. "Are you okay?" He asked. I looked down at my wrist and it was all swollen and red. "I'm fine." I said. I ran to my room and started crying because of the pain. "Samantha we needed to go she a doctor I think I broke my wrist!" I cried. She grabbed her car keys and we headed off to the doctors.
*SKIP CAR RIDE*
"Well we took an X-ray and it's not broken just sprained," the doctor said. "You'll have to wear this brace for six weeks." He said. I nodded. "Thanks!" I said while putting the brace on.
*SKIP CAR RIDE BACK*
We walked down the hall and Martinus and Marcus were standing beside our dorm room. "Hey, what happened?" Martinus asked while pointing at my wrist. "Sprained it, why do you care?" I said as Samantha started unlocking the door. "Well can I not be worried about you?" He asked. "I never said you couldn't care about me, I just asked why do you care!" I said as I walked through the door. I closed it before he could say anything back. Me and Samantha flopped down on our beds, and started laughing. "I still can't believe he fell for it!" I laughed. "I can't believe you broke down the door!" She laughed. "Well when you're fat that's what you do!" I said. She rolled her eyes and laughed again. "I'm gonna go get food, what do you want?" She asked. "CHICK-FIL-A!!!" I screamed. She laughed. "I was hoping you'd say that!" She said. I smiled and she grabbed her car keys. "Samantha get extras I wanna have people over." I said. "I'll just get a lot of random stuff and pizza." She said while opening the door. "Oh and do it fast cause I kinda wanna throw a party." I said. "Callista!" She yelled. "I'll get all the drinks if you get the food." I said. She sighed. "Fine!" She yelled while stomping out of the room. "Love ya too!" I yelled. She flicked me off and left. I ran to my room and grabbed my car keys. I wanted to invite people before I went shopping.

Callista|| hey Edie🤘🏼
Edie|| sahhhh bish!🤘🏼
Callista|| u up for a party?
Edie|| gurl im always up for a party!
Callista|| me and Sam r throwin a party u and Kaitlyn wanna come?
Edie|| yasss! When should we come?
Callista|| around 9:30? If that works for you
Edie|| its works. See u then😉
Callista|| bye Felicia!
Edie|| bye😂

I texted Sarah, Joey, Lele, Rudy, Hunter, Tayler, Cameron, Loren, Juwany, Hayes, Nash, Connor etc. Samantha and I got a bit famous off of us dating M&M but after we broke up we started our YouTube channel. We also started our acting and singing careers, and since I'm a dancer my dancing career. We got a bunch more fame after that and we met these incredible people! We all became really good friends and that's about it. I went out and shopped for the drinks and since we were aloud to drink legally, I bought some alcohol. I went home and Samantha was cooking like crazy and singing to Brazilian rap music. I started to sing along. I put all the drinks on the counter and all that shit. I checked the time and it was 7:00. "I'm gonna go get dressed." I said. She nodded. "I'll change in a minute." She said. I got dressed and decided to post a pick on Instagram.

 I got dressed and decided to post a pick on Instagram

@Callista.Jenson tonight's gonna be lit🔥🤘🏼
❤️7,843 💬367
@Sienna.Dunnero hell ya it's gonna
                              be lit🔥
@Edie.okayy yasss bitch!
@Theo god damn Callista😍
@marcusandmartinus fuck you for not                      inviting me!🖕🏼
@Callista.Jenson I never said you weren't invited!@marcusandmartinus

I laughed and turned off my phone. I heard a knock at the door and we ant to go open it. "Heyyy! Ya miss meh!" Joey said in a girly voice. "Shut the fuck up! Heyyy!" I said while hugging him. "I haven't seen you in sooo long!" I said. "YAS bitch!" He yelled again in a girly tone. I chuckled. "So, how was the tour?" I asked. "Tiring! But super fun!" He said while putting his car keys in the table. "How college you smart ass?" He asked. "I just got here today." I said. "And I see you've already injured yourself." He said while looking at my wrist. "How'd that happen?" He asked. "Me and Samantha were eavesdropping and I kinda broke the door and fell on my wrist." I laughed. He started to laugh too. "Can I just say one thing?" He asked. I nodded. "God damn you look hot!" He said. "Joey! You have a girlfriend!" I said. "We broke up." He said sadly. I felt guilty. "Aww! I'm sorry! In my opinion she was a complete bitch and didn't deserve you!" I said while rubbing his shoulder. "It's okay. I mean that's why I'm here right now, to hook up with someone!" He said while lifting up his eyebrow in the cheesy way. "You are the most desperate person in the whole world you little fuck boy!" I yelled. He laughed.

A/N
Hey guys!! So I'm not sure if I should update everyday or nah?? Well I hope ur enjoying this so far! I've been depressed lately and let's just say I always am but I smile and that helps a bit. I can't wait for the weekend so I can get away from hell🙄🖕🏼😩we'll have a good night!