Epilouge

A/N

Soooo... the story has to come to an end which is very sad because I really enjoyed writing this story and I just wanna say thank you for all your love and support if it wasn't for you guys I'd probably just be thinking about the shit I do so thanks. This is an epilogue of what's happened and how all the stuff goes down and stuff so enjoy! Love you guys loads!

Samantha and Marcus got married and a year after their marriage they had a set of twins, two baby boys, identical. They named them Jackson and Cameron. They also had two daughters Maddison and Brooklyn.

Samantha and Marcus have been married for 68 years. Marcus and his brother became even more famous and their fan base grew even more around the world.

Samantha sadly died at age 92 from a heart attack but she lived a long and happy life. Marcus died at age 90 from natural causes but he lived a long and happy life also.

Their daughter Maddison became an actress and her little sister, Brooklyn became a fashion designer.

Their son Jackson became a singer and played guitar while his brother, Cameron became a doctor and is trying to find a cure for cancer.

Callista and Martinus got married and had five children! Three boys and two girls. Their sons names are Westley, Canaan and Lucas while their daughters names are Marley and Quinn.

Callista sadly died at the age of 92 of natural causes and Martinus lived to the age of 90 also.

They lived a long and happy life together, full of love. Westley became a singer along side his cousin Jackson. Canaan became a comedian.

Lucas joined a band with his pals and he was also quite smart and handsome. Marley became an actress also, while he sister Quinn became a very famous dancer.

But they were all a family of love and had hope in each other.

The end.

A/N

Crappy ending I know and I'm sorry. Well thank you sooooo much for all your love and support and I wouldn't be here without you guys! I love you guys sooo much! Also make sure to check out my new book which is about 5 seconds of summer and I have three ideas and I'll tell you them. So first idea, I could make separate stories about the boys like one book about Luke then Ashton. Second idea, so I was thinking I could change things up a bit and kinda do a scary-ish book based off the purge with 5sos. Third and final idea (sorry you have to listen to my shit) so I am a dancer and many other things, but I'm a dancer. So I was thinking I could do a book about a dancer who meets another lad dancer and he loves her but she doesn't and she loves the singer/guitarist and he loves her also but they like have this weird shmuer goin on I don't really know how to explain it so I'm just gonna say that. Tell me which one I should write first cause I would REALLY like to know! That you so so soooo much for everything! Love you guys!