ER

A/N

There will be a lot of switching POV's in this chapter.

{Dad's POV}

"CALLISTA OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR!" I yelled while pounding my fists. I heard her start gagging probably from crying so hard.

"OPEN THE DOOR CALLISTA!" Everyone yelled while banging on the door.

We heard something fall and something cold and dark swept over my wife's face.

She knocked quieter this time and speaking in almost a whisper.

"Callista? Sweetie? Are you alright?" She said.

She pulled out a bobby pin from her hair and looked at me.

"You had that the whole time!" Cara yelled. Tears were streaming down her face in worry.

She slowly inserted the bobby pin and moved it around for a second before I heard a click.

{Mom's POV}

Click.

I looked at my husband as tears filled my worried eyes.

He looked at me but it didn't last a second longer. He pushed on the door knob and flung the door open.

Bzzz. Bzzz. We looked down and saw her phone buzzing like crazy.

I looked up and saw my baby, my Callista, laying on the floor. Looking as pale as ever.

My stomach felt sick. I stood there in disbelief. "She can't be gone." I swallowed.

We all stood there in shock for a moment.

{Camryn's POV}

"Callista!" I ran over and scooped her lifeless, cold body into my arms.

I rocked back and forth cradling her in my arms. I looked back at my family in anger while hot tears streamed down my face.

"WELL CALL A FUCKING AMBULANCE!" I screamed. Gia ran out of the room and I heard her dile 911 into her phone.

"Please don't go!" I cried while still cradling her.

"Please don't go."

{Gia's POV}

"Help please! We need paramedics! My best friend collapsed in the bathroom!" I said while tears streamed down my face.

"Alright we're sending help. Keep calm and we'll be there soon. Do you know why she collapsed?" She asked.

"I don't really know why but she's been crying for hours and she gave herself small cuts and it sounded like she made herself throw up and then she... collapsed!" I said while more tears tumbled down my cheeks.

I heard her mumble something in French. Which I had no clue what she was saying.

"Alright goodbye madam we'll be there soon." She said before hanging up.

{Cara's POV}

I fell to the floor sobbing. "Please let them be here soon!" I cried praying that she'd be alright.

We heard sirens coming towards the house so Connor scooped her up and ran down stairs with her in his arms.

He was crying also. I've seen boys cry before, but not boys his age! It surprised me... and kinda scared me a bit.

He wasn't full in crying, neither was my dad. But Connor seemed calm and like he knew what he was doing.

Unlike the rest of us. We kinda just followed his lead.