Happy birthday!

I woke up next to Martinus in only a bra and underwear. "How drunk was a i last night?" I mumbled to myself.

I stood up and took a quick shower cause I know I had to meet Samantha t the park to discus stuff about her wedding.

I have to admit I am a bit jealous that everyone else is getting married except for me but it's okay I guess?

I got dressed a drove to the park and sat down at a picnic table. Samantha walked over holding a big scrap book of ideas and a bag with tissue paper.

She plopped it down in front of me as we started.

"Happy birthday!" She said. I smiled. "Thanks!" I said as I started opening my present. It was a really pretty dress, some new make up, and concert tickets to our favorite band, 5 seconds of summer!

I squealed. "Thank you so much!" I said while hugging her. She shrugged, "it's no big deal." She smiled.

"So I like this venue but I also like this one!" She said pointing at a few pictures.

"Well what are your wedding colors first?" I asked.

"Light blue." She said.

I nodded. "Then I say this one." I said pointing at the first picture. "I like that one too." She smiled.

She showed me a few places where she wanted to look for dresses and a couple other stuff and then we went to the café to go get some coffee.

"Can you take my picture?" Samantha asked.

I nodded and took her phone. I snapped the pic and she did the same for me and then we posted them on Instagram.

                     ❤️753k💬215k@Samantha

                     ❤️753k💬215k
@Samantha.Dunnero chillin with @Callista.Jenson on her bday and at a fruit stand😂planin for the weddin!😄

@Loren can't wait!😘 Happy bday sweetie!
@ConnorD super excited can't wait! Happy bday my best lady friend!

@Loren can't wait!😘 Happy bday sweetie! @ConnorD super excited can't wait! Happy bday my best lady friend!