Trying to recover

I woke up with a few dried tears on my face. I looked out my bedroom window and it was still dark out. I checked my phone and it was 5:30.

I decided to get up cause I couldn't fall back asleep. I took a shower and changed into my clothes...

I walked out of my room quietly and went to a Starbucks near by

I walked out of my room quietly and went to a Starbucks near by. I ordered a Green tea frappuccino. I decided to take a picture for Instagram...

              ❤️569K💬3,673@Callista

❤️569K💬3,673
@Callista.Jenson when you find out your now Ex is a complete asshole so you go to Starbucks to make it all
better👍🏼
@loren hope you feel better!!! We need to meet up soon I miss u😫💗
@Callista.Jenson ^yes we need to!!
@lelepons he's a puta!!!😡😡😡

After I finished my drink I went to the park and sat down for a bit. I knew Loren wasn't in LA where I was living in, I moved a bit when M&M moved. First I lived in South Carolina when I was little then I was born and raised for most of my life in Massachusetts, then I moved to LA with Sophia cause we were getting really famous. But since now I'm in Michigan for college I can't see my squad as much anymore. I texted Loren.

Callista|| hey bae!!! Wanna hang out today?😘
Loren|| yes baby! I'm sorry about your break up he didn't deserve you😡💗
Callista|| thx Loren!!! And this is why ur one of my besties😍
Loren||❤️❤️❤️
Callista|| I'll see u soon! I'll pick u up at 11😉
Loren|| k, see u then
Callista|| adíos!

I stood up from the park bench and as I was walking back I accidentally bumped into someone. "Sorry!" We both said. His voice sounded familiar. I looked at him and it was my good friend Zach! "Daddy!" I said while hugging him. "Hey baby mama!" He said while hugging me back.

"I haven't seen you in so long!" I said while breaking the hug. "Ya I know! Hey! I've heard that an asshole was cheating on you! Do I need to break his 'pretty' face for you?!" He said while cracking his knuckles.

I laughed. "No daddy it's okay." I said. "Well I gotta be some where good to see you mama!" He said while waving goodbye. "Bye daddy!" Said while waving goodbye too. I jumped in my car and drove to go pick up Loren.

I asked Samantha if she wanted to come but she said she had an job application later today and she was gonna go out on a date with Marcus tonight's so she couldn't come.

I jumped out of the car and ran over to Loren. We embraced each other into a hug. We said our hellos and then decided to go to the mall.

"Where you wanna go first?" I asked. "Hollister! Then adidas, lush, forever 21, American eagle, b-" she said before I cut her off. "How about the food court first?" I laughed.

She laughed at my remark as we walked to the food court. We both got Thai food cause they didn't have Chinese.

"What kinda mall doesn't have Chinese food?!" I said while finding a table. Loren shrugged. "They must have shit for brains to not have Chinese food here!" She said while sitting down.

I laughed with her and then once we finished we started shopping. The mall was gonna close in about ten minutes after we were all done.

"We should go to a club tonight! You know, to get your mind off things!" She said while nudging me. I smiled. "Sure." I said.

We got some really nice club dresses at forever 21 so we put those on. We did our makeup and hair and took a picture for Instagram...

 We did our makeup and hair and took a picture for Instagram

@Callista.Jenson goin to the club
with my bby @loren🥂
@Samantha.Dunnero i wish I could
be with u guys!!!
@bruhitzach slay'em bby😉

We walked out of the house and went to the club. We walked into the club with music booming and boys looking at our asses as we walked by. They were probably were looking at Loren's cause she's wayyyy prettier than me.

"Hey look at that guy over there! He's so checking you out!" Loren said while pointing at a guy who was scanning me.

"Well I don't care! I don't feel good can we go home?" I complained. Loren was to busy talking to some fuckboy to listen to me. I rolled my eyes and walked along.

I walked up to the bar and ordered a drink. A girl walked up next to me and ordered the same drink as me. "Hey! My names Robyn!" She said while putting her hand out to me.

I shook her hand. "Hey! My names Callista!" I said. "Callista, that's such a pretty name!" She said. I blushed at the compliment. "Thank you! I love your name too!" I said.

"Honey what's wrong? You seem a little to down to be hangin out at a bar!" She said. "Nothin! Well okay maybe somethin..." I trailed off. She got comfortable in her chair before I started.

"My boyfriend was using me to break up with this girl and I went along with it, but then I figured out that my Ex was cheating on me. I ran to the beach and started crying to know all that shit!" I said as she shook her head.

"Then we kissed and I thought we were real but he was cheating on both me and his girlfriend but now he's my Ex once again and I don't know if he's still with her, but feel bad for her!" I said.

She nodded in an understanding way. "That sounds terrible sweetie! My boyfriend told me something very similar the other day! I gave him another chance but I think he's cheating on me again!" She sighed.

"Who's your boyfriend?" I asked. "Martinus, who's yours?" She asked. My eyes widened. "He's the one who cheated on me!" I said.

"Oh my fucking god! I'm sooo sorry! I feel terrible right now!" She said while fanning herself in the panicky way. "It's okay really!" I said while pulling her hands away.

I looked around as she continued to apologized and I spotted Martinus kissing another girl. "Fuckboy!" I yelled. "What?" She said. I pointed and she gasped.

"He is a fuckboy!" She said while trying to fight back tears. I hugged her. "It's okay! I'll deal with him!" I said while letting go of her.

"You will?" She sniffled. "Of course!" I said while pushing my way through the crowd. "Martinus fucking Gunnarsen!" I yelled.