Roommate?

We held hands the whole way home and hugged and kissed each other one last time before he went to his dorm.

I walked into my room and it was 10:30 and I was exhausted. Samantha was already asleep so I walked in quietly.

I climbed into bed and drifted off to sleep.
*************************************
I woke up to a beeping sound of an alarm clock. I slammed my hand on it to turn it off. I groaned and slid out of bed.

I stumbled into the kitchen and made myself some breakfast. After that I stumbled into the bathroom and made a face.

I took a short shower, straighten my hair, got dressed and did my make up. "Not to bad today." I shrugged. I looked into my full length mirror and took a picture and posted it on Instagram.

 I looked into my full length mirror and took a picture and posted it on Instagram

                  ❤️564k💬4,367
@Callista.Jenson got school
                          today🙄
@Samantha.Dunnero 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
@Theo whyyyyy?!?!?!😩😩😩
@marcusandmartinus 😭😭😭

I turned off my phone and walked into the kitchen and grabbed my keys. Samantha was taking selfies and I just coughed really loud.

Her head turned my way and she gave me a glare. "Just saying 'it's time to go' would be nice thank you." She rolled her eyes. I chuckled and then we were off to school.

(Skip this boring shit)

{Samantha's POV}

We walked into our dorm and I flopped down on the couch. "That was the most boring bullshit I've done my whole life!" I said.

Callista chuckled and then walked into her room. Something's up with her, it might have something to do with last night or another thing that I don't know about.

I took a few pictures and decided to post them on Instagram.

                   ❤️647k💬7,354@Samantha

                   ❤️647k💬7,354
@Samantha.Dunnero first day of
            school was today😕🖕🏼
@Theo it was bullshit💩
@marcusandmartinus and yet you
             still look beautiful❤️