Party!

{Samantha's POV}
I heard someone knock on the door so I stopped what I was doing and started to head for the door. "I got it!" I heard Callista yell. I shrugged and went back to what I was doing. I did my makeup and hair, and got dressed. "I don't look that bad today!" I said while looking at myself on the mirror. I took a picture and decided to post it on Instagram.

 I took a picture and decided to post it on Instagram

@Samantha.Dunnero can't wait for
tonight❤️🔥🤘🏼
@Callista.Jenson damn gurl!!! You
                    be lookin fly!😍
@kaitlyn yassss Samantha!!!
@marcusandmartinus 😍😍🔥🔥

I plugged in my phone and walked out of my room. "Go damn!" I heard someone yell in a girly tone. I turned around saw Joey. "It's my favorite bish!" I yelled. "Ayeeee!" We both said while hugging each other.
{Callista's POV}
"You guys fucking ready yet?!," I complained. "The party's gonna start soon!" I wined. "Shut the fuck up Callista! I'm almost done!" Samantha said while fixing up her hair. "Uggghh!" I yelled. "I'll take you!" Joey said while grabbing his car keys. "Nah bish she just needs to hurry up!" I yelled. She flicked me off and I laughed. She was FINALLY done and we could leave for the party. We arrived at this place by the college that was pretty much a bar. We arrived there and we had rented out the whole place for just us and our friends. When Tayler, Cameron, and Theo arrived we all screamed. "Ayeee it's daddy!" I yelled while hugging Tayler. "Madre!" He yelled while hugging me. "Thanks for remembering that I'm Mexican!" I laughed. He winked. "Sup dsue!" I said while hugging Cameron. "It's feels like I haven't seen you in fifty bajillion years!" He said. I hugged Theo. "How ya doin?!" I said. "Good! But damn gurl!" He said while looking at me head to toe and then starring at my chest. "What? Is something on my chest?" I asked sarcastically. He kept looking at my chest. "My face is up here buddy!" I said. He snapped out of it and I laughed. Everyone else arrived and then I saw Marcus & Martinus arrive with two girls by their sides that I haven't seen before. I don't know why but I felt a flash of anger rise up through me. I walked over there and decided to figure out what was going on. "Hey guys!" I said calmly. "Hey." He said. I gave Martinus a quick hug and then Marcus. I looked at the girls for a sec. I could tell they were bitches which made me hate them. "Oh! This is Shelby! Remember from like when we were 14 and we took a break." Martinus said calmly. I tried to keep my jaw from dropping but it did anyway. "And this is Catie!" Marcus said. Samantha walked over and I just looked at them one more time and walked away. I felt tears form in my eyes and I don't know why. I sat down at the bar and got a drink. After I was finish I felt a little better, I looked over and saw Martinus and that Shelby bitch dancing together and then she kissed him on the cheek. Tears began to form in my eyes again. I stood up and stomped towards the girls bathroom with my head down. I bumped into someone and fell backwards. He caught me before I fell anymore. "Sorry." He said. I was stunned it look like he had just dipped me and I was embarrassed. "Oh! No! I'm sorry!" I said while standing up again. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He had a few freckles across his nose and he was kinda cute. "I'm Andrew." He said while putting his hand out for me to shake it. "I'm Callista." I said while shaking his hand. "You look really familiar," he said. "Oh yeah! My boi Joey always talks about you! He always says you're really hot and he wasn't wrong!" He said while looking into my eyes. "Aww! Thanks!" I said while blushing. "I think he's talked about you a couple of times." I said. "Yeah, but I'm not as special as you." He winked. I giggled. "Here's my numba if you need anything." He said while handing it to me. I smiled and gave him mine. I walked over to Joey. "Hey I heard that you've been talking about me." I said while nudging him. He blushed. "Yeah just a bit!" He said while looking down at his drink and then taking a sip. "So you got a girlfriend?" I asked. "No, why?" He asked confused. "Well, I haven't seen you in awhile and I wanted to see if I missed out on anything!" I said. He smiled. "I think if I did I'd tell you!" He said. I smiled. "What you said about me was really sweet!" I said. He chuckled, "Yeah." He smiled. I made him face me and I leaned in a kissed him. "Thanks." I said. He smiled. "You're welcome!" He said before kissing me again. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and it was Samantha and Theo was standing next to her. "Ooooo Callista got a new bae?!" She teased. "Really? Some little birdie gave me a little picture of you and Theo kissing in the back!" I said while lifting up my phone to reveal a pic of her and Theo. They both blushed. "Best couple of the year award!" I yelled while pointing at them. I felt someone pinch my ass. I turned around and saw Joey smirking. "Joey! Don't touch my fucking ass!" I yelled. He laughed. "It's a nice ass!" He said. "Puta!" I yelled. He laughed again.

A/N
MOTHA FUCKING PLOT TWIST!!!