Chillin

I woke up and took a shower knowing that Martinus had an interview early this morning and wouldn't be back later tonight.

I was feelin like a badass chick today so I got dressed and decided to go shopping.

I saw some fans a took pictures and let them tag along with me.

"Can you sing?" A girl about thirteen or fourteen asked me. I nodded. "I'm not the best but yeah I can," I shrugged.

"Can you play any instruments?" Another girl asked. "I play guitar," I said "why?" I laughed.

All the girls looked at each other. "We want you to play of course!" They yelled. I laughed.

"Well anyone have a guitar?" I asked. One nodded and handed me her guitar tuned, an acoustic guitar.

I strummed at the strings making sure I liked the pitches and started playing. "What song should I sing?" I asked.

"Heartbeat!" They screamed. I giggled and attracted playing.

"You said "Why am I holdin on baby?

Oh,

I would never back down. Are you walkin out on my life?

Sayin you really don't love me,

Baby you don't mean that! You remember all that we had!

I took it for granted that you love me the same but I,

Gotta keep on talkin,

Listen to my heartbeat, beat, beat.

Sayin do you love me, me, me?

But I'm lyin here alone so I put your little song beside me heartbeat, beat, beat.

I know,

I haven't been the best lately,

And I really know now I should give you all of my time.

You really do deserve better!

Gotta get ya somehow! Can we start all over again now?

I took it for granted that you loved me the same but I,

Gotta keep on talkin.

Listen to my heartbeat, beat, beat.

Sayin do you love me, me, me?

But I'm lyin here alone so I put your little song beside my heartbeat, beat, beat.

[Instrumental]

{Rest of song that I'm not gonna write cause I'm lazy}

People started clapping a fan put down the guitar case in front of me so people could throw in money.

I stood up and handed her back her guitar and thanked everyone before going back home.

I made myself lunch and decided to make some muffins, blueberry my favorite.

I also made a batch of brownies for later tonight for Martinus and of course I would eat them too.

I was really bored so I took a picture for Instagram and dropped a hint.