Dafuq?

I woke up and the first thing I thought about was Martinus, I smiled. I got out of bed and went into the kitchen. But before I did heard someone whispering to someone else. "What are we gonna do?! She's gotta know sometime soon?!" Someone whisper yelled. "We can tell her soon! But not now! She's gotta stuff on her hands that isn't her fault!" The other person yelled. "This is all her fault?! We were both drunk when we were caught cheating so I think that we should get rid of that other guy first!" The other one said. I raised an eyebrow and knew who it was right away. I turned around the corner and saw Joey and Andrew standing there surprised. I started to run towards them but as soon as I did Joey lifted up his hand and it took me a minute for me to realize that he was holding a gun. "Dafuq?!" I yelled. "Don't move Callista!" Joey yelled sounding really drunk. "Joey are you fucking insane?! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled while taking another step. "I said don't move!" He yelled again. Andrew started stumbling towards me also clearly drunk. He pushed me towards a chair and tied my hands together. "Now wait here and I'll go get Samantha!" Joey said while tossing Andrew a gun. Andrew nodded. I started kicking him and since he was drunk, he was clueless of how loose the rope was. I pulled my hands out and punched him. He dropped the gun and this time it was my turn to hold it. I pointed it at him. "Now get the fuck out of my house and just forget about me!" I yelled. He looked at me surprised and then smirked. I turned around and Joey was standing there holding Samantha in a head lock, not a tight one and he was pointing the gun at me. Samantha gave me the "what the fuck?!" Look and I just ignored it. Joey started smirking at me. "What do you want from me Joey?!" I asked in a annoyed tone. "I want you to get back with me! And break up with that asshole!" He yelled. "How do you even know me and Martinus are even a thing?" I asked. "Oh! Well I saw you guys kissing and Andrew saw it too!" He said. "Do you really, actually think I would break up with Martinus for you?!" I yelled. He shrugged. "You will if his life is on the line!" He yelled. My eyes widened. "You wouldn't?!" I yelled even louder. "I would!" He yelled back. "If you did kill him I'd kill myself before I could even lay eyes on you!" I yelled. "I will never love you! I will never like you! I will never kiss you! I will never hug you! I don't know why you got drunk because of me but I'm not worth crying over! There are way prettier girls out there and I'm sick of you three boys fighting over me! I get to choose and there are gonna be no hard feelings! I can set you up with any of my friends that would be way better with you than I would be with you! So please Joey just stop!" I yelled while crying a bit. Joey let go of Samantha and dropped the gun. He came over and hugged me and I hugged back. "Thanks Callista!" He said while trying not to cry. "You're welcome." I said while rubbing his back. "I'll find someone for you, I have a few girls in mind." I said while winking. He smiled and then he looked over at Andrew. I looked at them both and they were both smiling. They both walked out of my dorm and I sighed. I gave a gun to Samantha and she raised an eyebrow. "Keep it, just incase if someone breaks in." I said. She nodded. I walked into the bathroom and changed into my outfit for the day and posted a pic on Instagram.

 I walked into the bathroom and changed into my outfit for the day and posted a pic on Instagram

@Callista.Jenson lets just say this morning was kinda... insane?
@Samantha.Dunnero you can say
that again!
@itsjoeybirlem I'm sorry about that!
@Andrew/D ya, we're rly sorry about
that

I turned off my phone as I heard the door knock. I walked to the front door and no one was there. I shrugged and looked around. I found a little note that read...

Dear Callista,

             Meet me at the beach around 10:00 and wear something nice
                              -M🖤

I smiled and closed the door. "Who was that?" Samantha asked. I forgot I didn't tell her about last night and turned bright red. "Um... nothing!" I said a little to quickly. I put my hand behind my back while hiding the note. "Give it to me Callista." She said while reaching for it. I dodged her and she looked frustrated with me. "What's so bad about me seeing a note?!" She said while reaching for it again. After a few more attempts she finally grabbed it. She opened it up and read it. Her face was blank and I couldn't tell if she was mad or not. "So you won't be mad when I tell you this?" She asked. "Maybe, depends on what it is. What is it?" I asked. "Me and Marcus have been seeing each other." She said quietly. "No I'm not mad. Are you mad?" I asked. She shook her head. I smiled. I can't wait for later tonight.

A/N
Sorry this is such a boring chapter. I'll try to make them more interesting and make school start soon.