Tears

I laid in bed for about an hour and Samantha still wasn't here. I walked over to Edie's and Kaitlyn's dorm. "Hey!" I said as Edie opened the door. "Sup!" She said. "Is Samantha with you? She isn't in our dorm." I said. She shook her head. "No, sorry." She said. "It's okay." I shrugged. I walked down the hall and then I saw Martinus sitting on the floor with his elbows resting on his knees and his head down. I ran over to him thinking there was something wrong. "Martinus? Are you okay?" I asked. He looked up and he looked like he was just crying. I hugged him and he cried silently into my shoulder. "Shhh. It's okay." I said while stroking his hair. I felt bad, should I ask what was bothering him? He let go of the hug and wiped his tears away. "Thanks." He said while sniffling. He looked up at the ceiling and cried a bit more. I grabbed his hand and rubbed it. "What's wrong?" I asked. He paused for a second. "Today has just been a total crap storm!" He said. "Why?" I asked while squeezing his hand. "Well first we leave home and everyone I love and come back to the states, then..." he paused. "You were pissed that you have to go to college with me." I smiled. He laughed a sad laugh. "Sure." He said. I laughed. "Then, Marcus and Samantha started making out and then I grabbed Marcus and pulled him into another room and asked him why he was making out with her. He got all pissed at me and kicked me out of the dorm. And then I got a call..." he said while looking up at the ceiling again. I grabbed his hand again and squeezed it. "My best friend from Norway, he... um... he died. From cancer." He said while more tears streamed down his face. I hugged him and he hugged me back and cried into my shoulder. "Does Marcus know?" I asked. He shook his head. "I think it would be better if he didn't know." He said. I shook my head and rubbed his shoulder. "I'll tell him if that makes it easier?" I asked. He nodded his head. "Callista, you don't have to be that nice to me." He said. I shook my head. "I want to be." I smiled while standing up. I helped Martinus up. Then I kicked the door open. "Marcus Gunnarsen where the hell are... you!?" I yelled shocked. He and Samantha were on the couch but Samantha was only in a bra and jeans and Marcus's shirt was off. Me and Martinus's eyes widened. I felt sick to my stomach. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled. "I'm gonna throw up!" Martinus yelled while running to the bathroom. Samantha looked at me surprised. "You  bitchy asshole!" I screamed.  Marcus stood up and started walking towards me. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled while throwing a shoe. It hit him in the chest. "I SAID GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME MARCUS GUNNARSEN!!!" I screamed. Martinus ran out of the bathroom and grabbed my hand. "Lets go!" He said while turning around and giving his brother a dirty look. "Martinus wait," Marcus said. "It's fine! Make babies for all I care!" Martinus yelled. He slammed the door shut. We walked into my room and I started crying. "Don't cry you know I hate it when you cry!" He said while hugging me. "She lied to me!" I yelled. "Shhh. It's okay Callista." He said while stroking my hair. "No it's not!" I yelled while pushing him away. I started pacing around like I did when I was 14. I ran my hands through my hair over and over again. I started breathing really loudly. I started fidgeting with my hands. "Callista? Callista!?" He yelled while pulling me towards him. "I should've died! Why did Joey have to save me?! I should've died!" I cried. "Callista! If you died I would've killed myself!" He yelled while a tear fell down his cheek. "Well if I died now you wouldn't care cause you don't give a shit about me!" I yelled. "Yes I do!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes and sat on the floor. I sobbed into my hands. "Why does everything have to be so hard?" I said. "I don't know." He said while sitting down next to me. He put his hand on my thigh. "Please don't touch my ugly ass thighs!" I yelled. "They aren't ugly!" He said. "Yes! They are!" I yelled. "No they're not!" He yelled again. "Then what are they?" I asked. "They're... pretty." He said. "HA! Save those words for your girlfriend!" I yelled. "She's my Ex." He said. "Then your Ex!" I said. "You are my Ex." He smirked. I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Don't play that game with me Martinus." I said. He laughed his amazing laugh. "You know what thing I missed about you the most?" I said. "What?" He asked. "Your sense of humor and laugh." I said. He smiled. "You know what I missed about you the most?" He asked. "What? My ugly ass thighs?" I said. "No," he said "your smile and how you make me happy." He said. I smiled. "Well thank you!" I said while standing up. "Anytime!" He said. "Oh shit! I forgot my phone at my dorm! Can you come with me? So I don't have to see that all alone?" He asked. I sighed. "Fine, but if I have another metal breakdown it's all your fault!" I said. He smiled. "Fine by me!" He smiled. We walked out into the hall. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah." I said while taking a deep breath. "You sure? You look kinda sick?" He said. "I'm fine don't worry!" I said. He nodded. He placed his hand on the doorknob. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded. "Ready." I said as I braced myself. He squeezed my hand and opened the door.

A/N
Cliff freakin hanger!!!