Surprise

I woke up and sat up. For some reason I felt much better. Martinus wasin a chair next to my bed fast asleep.

I stood up and made my way to the bathroom. I didn't look that bad either. Does a coma make your skin clearer or something?

I took a shower cause I felt gross and put on some comfortable clothing.

I walked out of the bathroom and sat down on the rather not comfortable, bed.

I checked my phone and saw a lot of DM's from fans and text form people saying get well soon.

Martinus soon woke up and seemed surprised to see me. "Why are you dressed?" He asked. I shrugged. "I feel good today so I got dressed." I smiled.

Samantha burst through the door smiling. "Someone's here to see you Callista!" She smiled.

"Okay? Where are they?" I asked smiling. "You're gonna see them later today, it's a surprised." She winked.

I threw my hands up in the air. "Really?! Than why'd you even bother telling me?!" I yelled. She laughed.

The doctor walked in. "Looks like you can go back home Callista. Just if you feel strange or anything just give us a call." He said. I nodded and grabbed all my things.

We all got in Martinus's car and drove off. "I want food!" Complained Samantha. "Me too!" Whined Marcus. "I'm not that hungry but we can stop." I said.

"But you guys have to eat in the restaurant cause I ain't lettin you eat in my car." Martinus said while pulling into a Starbucks.

Samantha and Marcus climbed out and walked in while me and Martinus stayed in the car.

We sat in the awkward silence for awhile before looking at each other. We didn't even have to think about what to do.

We smashed our lips together and started making out. His hand was behind my head keeping me close to him. My hand was resting softy on his chest.

Tugging at his shirt when I wanted him to come closer. He stopped so I stopped too. He pulled something out of his pocket but didn't let me see.

"So you know how you have that necklace that I gave you when we were 14?" He said.

I nodded feeling my neck where the necklace was. He pulled out a little white box and opened it. There was another necklace.

I gasped

I gasped. "I love it!" I said while placing my hand on it. "I love you so much!" I cried while pretty much jumping on him from hugging him.

I gave him one, long, meaningful kiss. I put it on and admired it. "You're honestly the best!" I said while taking his hand in my own.

I smiled at him and he smiled back, he pecked me on the lips and I kept admiring my beautiful necklace.

Soon enough Marcus and Samantha walked in the car whispering. They smiled at each other.

Samantha whispered into Martinus's ear and he smiled and nodded. "What?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Nothing." Samantha giggled. I turned away and sighed. "Alright." I said. We pulled into the parking lot and we walked into my dorm.

Martinus for some reason put his hands over my eyes which got me worried. They opened the dorm room and I opened my eyes.

My older sister, Camryn, was standing right in front of me. "Camryn!" I yelled. I ran over and hugged her.

The last time I saw her was two years ago cause she moved to France with her boyfriend Max.

Their story of how they met is really cute. So when my sister was in college they would always go to this bar on the weekends.

There would always be someone performing. So my sister was out in the crowd watching people perform and then Max came on the stage and started singing.

She was looking at him, almost like she was in a trance. He was scanning the crowd and then he spotted her. He got in that magical trance too.

They both wouldn't take their eyes off of each other. And then after he performed they introduced themselves blah blah blah.

Also how they really got along is that my sisters third language is French, and he's French.

All of my sisters and I speak Spanish and my third language is Norwegian, My older sisters third language is French, and my little sister, Cara's third language is Russian.

We hugged each other for a few minutes then I hugged Max and hugged her again. "Why are you here?!" I exclaimed.

She smiled. "You were in the hospital and I wanted to surprise you!," She said while hugging me again.

"We're gonna stay here for a bit and then you guys are gonna come back to France with us for Christmas!" Camryn said.

When she said that Martinus's face went from a smile to a frown.

"Really?! We all get to go to France!" I said while jumping up and down. She nodded and giggled. "Samantha your family is more than welcome to join us!" Camryn said.

She squealed and nodded. I looked at Marcus & Martinus and they were both frowning. "And Marcus & Martinus you boys can come too!" My sister smiled.

They scratched their necks and looked at each other. "Sorry we can't come," they both said.

"Why not?" Samantha asked frowning. "We're going back to Norway to see our family for Christmas." Marcus said.

Me and Samantha frowned. "Well can't they come to France to spend Christmas?" I asked.

"No Callista, we want to spend the holidays in Norway with our family." Martinus said again.

"Well can we go to Norway and spend Christmas with them?" I asked. Camryn slapped my arm.

"Don't be rude!" She hissed. "Well can we?" I said. She and Max looked at each other and shook their heads.

"No, he wants to spend time with his family." She said. "You guys live in France you can see his family all the fucking time!" I yelled.

"Callista!" She yelled. "I don't give a fuck!" I yelled and stormed out of the dorm.

I walked to the nearest Starbucks and sat down in the very back. I sat there with my arms crossed and my legs crossed.

Samantha walked in and sat across from me. "Wanna go to Walmart?" She asked out of the blue.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Let's go." I said.

A/N
I'm still fucking depressed.