Beach hangouts

The rest of the party was lit and we had two more weeks until school started so we could have a few more parties. We all said our goodbyes and then me and Samantha headed home. "So... how was your big kiss with Theo?" I asked. She smiled. "Surprisingly he's a really good kisser!" She said. "Why is that surprising?" I asked while stopping at a red light. "I don't know? He just seemed like he wasn't your typical guy to always kisses someone." She said while we started moving again.

*************************************
We arrived home and I immediately changed. Me and Samantha were practically wearing the same outfit so we decided to post a pic on Instagram.

@Callista

@Callista.Jenson goodnight✨

@itsjoeybirlem ya look lovely😉😘

@Theo night beautiful😘✨

@lelepons night mi amigas❤️

We took a few more selfies and then went to bed.
(Next morning)
I woke up and smelled bacon cooking. I don't like bacon but I knew if there was bacon then there was pancakes! I jumped out of bed and got dressed.
*Callista's Outfit*

I ran over to the table and jumped on Samantha

I ran over to the table and jumped on Samantha. She screamed. "Callista! You cadela!" She yelled. I laughed. "Well you're a puta!" I yelled back still laughing. I heard a knock on the door and opened it. Joey was standing there and I jumped on him while hugging him. I kissed him while he was still holding me. "Well someone's happy to see me!" He said while letting me down. I giggled and let him in. I looked out in the hallway and he was standing there with Shelby. They were both looking at me like I was the most disgusting thing they've ever seen. I looked at them head to toe and made a gagging face and walked in. "So how've you been?" Samantha asked while filling her mouth with some pancakes. "Well you saw me last night so I guess okay?" He said. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Me and the guys are gonna head to the beach, wanna come?" He asked. I nodded and so did Samantha. We got dressed in our bathing suits.
*Callista's Outfit*

*Samantha's Outfit*

We got in Joey's car and drove off to the beach

We got in Joey's car and drove off to the beach. We got out of the car and ran up to the squad. "Rudy! Cameron! Lele! Hannah! Theo! Connor! Loren!" We both yelled while running up to them. We gave them all hugs and then we started to set up our chairs. After an hour of talking I felt someone's arms rap around me. They lifted me up and threw me into the water. I looked up and saw Joey laughing as hard as he could. "Joey!" I wined. "It wasn't me it was Andrew!" He yelled. Andrew was standing there laughing his heart out. I climbed out of the water and pulled him in. He fell of top of me and then we fell into the water. His arms were around my waist holding onto me tight. I don't know why but I smiled when he did that. Our heads popped out of the water and we started laughing. "Callista!" He wined while imitating me. I laughed. I heard other people laughing too but I didn't pay attention to them, I was paying attention to Andrew. I started chattering because I was so cold so we decided to get out. A huge wave crashes right onto me and I started to fall. Andrew caught me and it looked like he was dipping me... again. I stood up really fast knowing Joey was watching. "Thank you!" I mouthed. He winked. "No problem!" He mouthed back. I smiled. Joey rapped me in a towel and I sat down on his lap. "Like are you guys official?" Hannah asked. Joey nodded. "This is all mine!" He said while looking at me. "Oh! So you think I'm a slut now?!" I said sarcastically. He laughed. "No." He laughed. "A little!" Rudy added. We all laughed and then he handed out the beers. We stayed until 6:30 and then we went home and got dressed for dinner, which was my outfit before cause I'm lazy. We went out to chipotle and then me and Samantha's went home. "I'm so tired!" Samantha said while yawning. "Well then go to bed!" I said while still not looking up from my phone. She walked out of the room and I sighed. I was bored so I decided to text Martinus.

Callista|| hey
                                   Martinus|| hey?
Callista|| r u mad at me?
                         Martinus|| no, why?
Callista|| you've just seemed like ur trying to avoid me lately. I'm sorry to bother you, I know it's late I was just wondering.
                      Martinus|| no it's fine. Is there any chance you can come over here? Or meet me somewhere? I need to tell you something important.
Callista|| sure. I'll come by ur place I'll see u I'm like 5 seconds.

I stood up and tiptoed out of the house quietly and walked down the hall. I knocked on the door and Martinus opened it and pulled me in. He bit his lip and he always did that when something was wrong or when he was nervous. "You need to promise me you won't scream, throw, smash or anything like that when I show you this okay?" He asked while looking worried. I nodded. He pulled me into his room and made me sit on his bed. He took a deep breath and handed me his phone. It was a text from Shelby. It read...

A/N
Hehehe! I'm so evil for leaving some many cliff hangers🖤😈