Yup!

"Martinus fucking Gunnarsen!" I yelled while pushing through the crowd. He looked away from the girl he was kissing.

I made Robyn stay behind for a second. "I see your cheating again!" I said while crossing my arms and leaning my weight onto one side of my body.

"Well if she doesn't know then it won't hurt her." He shrugged. I pulled Robyn to my side and she had hot, angry tears streaming down her face. His eyes widened.

"Robyn I can explain!" He said. "Save it! She was right about you!" She said while crying into my shoulder. Martinus looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"Why do you always ruin everything?!" He said. "Sorry I'm such a HUGE mistake!" I said while walking towards him.

"You are just a huge mistake! We'd all be better if you just left us!" He said while throwing his hands up in the air.

"Oh! Like how you left me!" I said while poking him in a harsh way. "Don't turn this on me now!" He said. "Well this is about you being a fuckboy! And I'm just sayin you have to be more loyal!" I yelled.

"I'm not a fuckboy!" He said while raising his voice even more. "Really?! HA!... who here has kissed this guy!" I yelled. It was easy to get people's attention because we were yelling at each other so loud.

About half the girls raised their hands. I turned around and smirked. "Your move." I said while raising an eyebrow in the sassy way. "Who here has looked at this girls tits and ass!" He yelled.

About half the boys raised their hands. I turned around and slapped Martinus. "Du er en stør pikk!"(you are a big dick!) I yelled.(magcon0527 😂)

He laughed so hard and I started laughing too. "Well he has one!" A girl mumbled. I gasped. "Martinus have you had sex with this girl!" I laughed.

"Maybe once or twice." He laughed. "Hope you were wearing a condom!" I said. "Well excuse your language!" He said mimicking a mom voice. I laughed.

A bunch of people looked really confused of what was going on. "Well I'm pretty drunk so I'm gonna go home!" I said while walking away.

He laughed. "Bye bitch!" He yelled.

I got in the car and rubbed my head. "What the fuck just happened?" I mumbled. Loren got into the car with her makeup smudged and she seemed a bit frazzled.

"You okay?" I asked as she got comfortable. "What? Yeah fine." She said while buckling up. "You sure? Your makeup is all smudged? Have you been kissin someone?" I asked.

She sighed. "Yup." She said. "Loren! Who?" I asked. "That boy who was lookin at my ass." She said. "Which one?" I asked. She raised an eyebrow and her eyes widened.

"There was multiple!" She said. "Yup!" I said while laughing. "Fuck!" She said. I drove her back to her hotel and I went back to my dorm. I walked in and Marcus and Samantha were all asleep snuggling on the couch.

I walked into my room and got dressed into my pajamas quietly. I climbed into bed and quickly drifted off to sleep.
*********************************
I woke up and my make up was all over my pillow. I took a quick shower and got dressed and took an Instagram pic...

 I took a quick shower and got dressed and took an Instagram pic

@Callista.Jenson school starts
tomorrow!!! Ahhhh!!!😬
@Samantha.Dunnero uggghh!!🤢
@Theo shit!
@marcusandmartinus I'm gonna
cry!🤧

I turned off my phone and walked out of my bedroom.

{Samantha's POV}
I woke up around 9:30 with Marcus's arm still around me and I smiled. I kissed his cheek and got up. I made some breakfast, Marcus woke up soon after and kissed my cheek.

I smiled. "Whatch wanna do?" He asked while hugging me from the behind. "I dunno? Set Callista and your brother up?" I asked while smirking. "Not a bad idea!" He smirked.

"How do we do it though?" I asked. "He still likes her I know that." He said. "And I'm pretty sure she still likes him." I said. He nodded.

"We could set them up on a blind date!" He said. I gasped. "That'd be perfect!" I said. He nodded. "I know!" He said in a girly tone.

I laughed. Once we had our breakfast we got dressed and went out on a walk. "Kenya take a picture of meh?" I asked while handing him my phone. "Sure." He said. I posed and I posted it on Instagram...

 I posed and I posted it on Instagram

@Samantha.Dunnero on a walk
                    with my bby❤️
@lelepons so pretty😍
@marcusandmartinus you look
            beautiful like always💓

After our walk we went back home and Callista was sitting on the couch. "Callista! We saw this guy at the beach, it was Marcus's friend and we said that you would wanna go on a blind date with him!" I lied.

"What?!" She said while standing up. "Yup!" Marcus said. "Why would you ever say that?!" She said clearly believing it. I laughed. "Cause ya lonely!" Marcus said. 

I smacked Marcus in the shoulder in the playful way and laughed. "What time?" She asked. "7:00" I said. She rolled her eyes. "I'm gonna go get ready!" She said while walking out of the dorm.

We laughed and told Martinus and he had about the same reaction. He said he was free so we couldn't wait for later tonight once they figured out.

We went back home giggling with excitement. "Have fun!" I thought.