Purposeal and marriage

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I checked all the texts I got from Marcus, about him freaking out about him purposing.

I got up and took a quick shower and got dressed. I did my makeup and hair quickly and drove my jeep to the café to meet Marcus.

I bought a coffee and sat across from Marcus. "Can I see the ring again?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and pulled it out of his pocket.

I moved it around so the sparkles could dance in the daylight. "So how should I purpose?" He asked taking it out of my hand.

"Well do you wanna go for romantic or something else?" I asked. "Well I want it to be cute but not soppy." He said.

I nodded and thought. "Why don't you bring her on a walk tonight and purpose to her on the beach?" I asked.

He though about it and smiled. "I like it!" He beamed. I smiled and flipped my hair. "I know! I'm so amazing! You're welcome!" I said.

He chuckled. "Thanks." He smiled. "I'll start finding stuff for your wedding." I winked. "Well we don't even know if she'll except it." He said.

"She will," I smiled. "I promise." I assured him.

*************************************

I ran into their house quietly before Samantha could get home from work.

"So, I'll follow you guys around and film you guys?" I made sure.

"Yes."

"And you want me to do it anonymously?" I asked.

"Precisely."

"You're asking for a lot but.... alright." I said. He smiled and handed me his phone to record. I heard the door open and my eyes went wide.

"Marcus I'm home!" I heard Samantha yell as she closed the door. "Fuck! Clime threw the window!" Marcus said. I climbed threw the window and started recording.

I followed them around for a bit before they finally reached the beach. They we laughing and smiling at each other, real love.

Then Marcus faced Samantha and they started talking so I got closer.

"Samantha, you are honestly my best friend, no! The best angel that I've ever met I can't even see myself without you!" He said.

She blushed. "Aw thanks Marcus." She smiled. "That's why I would love to ask you this because I love you so much." He said.

She paused for a second trying to catch onto what he was doing. He got down on one knee and her hands flung to her mouth in shock.

"Will you Samantha Rose Dunnero, marry me?" He asked.

She had tears of joy, I hope, streaming down her face and she was smiling.

"Yes! I will definitely marry you!" She said putting her hand out so he could slip the gorgeous ring on her finger.

He stood up as she wrapped her arms around his neck. They both leaned in and had a long meaningful kiss before I ended the video.

I went home and dropped off Marcus's phone at his house before he got back and went back home. I flopped down on the couch next to Martinus and smiled.

"To many engagements!" I sighed.

He laughed and nodded.

*************************************

*Couple months later*

I helped my sister fix her dress because today was her big day.

"You look beautiful!" I exclaimed scanning her. She smoothed out her dress in the mirror and smiled.

"Thanks." She smiled. She turned to my Aunt Marry and kissed her cheek. "Than you so much! You're like the mother I never had!" She said.

She smiled. "No problem sweetie!" She said. She grabbed her purse and rushed out of the room to go find a seat.

She looked at all of her brides maids and her best friend Jane was her maid of honor.

We were all standing their in our light pink dresses smiling looking up at Camryn who was beyond happy.

"Thank you guys for always being there for me!" She said trying not to cry. She hugged them all. "Don't cry yet!" I yelled. She laughed and then hugged me. "Thanks for always being there for me little sis." She smiled.

I smiled. "I mean that's what I do!" I laughed. "Oh! I almost forgot! And don't steal all the spot light this is my wedding!" She laughed.

I chuckled at her remark. We walked down the hall and watched my sisters niece throwing flowers in the air.

Then I walked out with my bouquet and smiled a wide smile and finally reached the alter.

Then the rest of the brides maids walked out then my sister with my Uncle Berry.

She gave him a quick hug and then walked up to go stand across from her soon to be husband, Max.

They said their vows and then the part that we've all been waiting for.

"Do you Max Hutchins take Camryn Jenson to be your wife?" The priest said.

"I do."

"Do you Camryn Jenson take Max Hutchins and so you may become Mrs. Camryn Jenson Hutchins?"

"I do."

I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." He smiled.

They kissed and everyone cheered. We threw rice and flowers and started chanting, quite the romanic scene if you ask me.

The rest of the night was history. Singing, dancing, amazing food, and me probably ending up getting drunk I can't really remember.

But it the end my sister was the happiest newly wed I've ever seen along side her new husband, Max.