Engangement

I just about finished with my last box to pack up before Samantha stumbled in throwing all her shit on mine.

"Samantha!" I yelled. "Just because we're pretty much sharing all of our stuff doesn't mean you break it!" I yelled.

She rolled her eyes and shoved all of her stuff in on other cardboard box. "You girls ready?" Marcus and Martinus both asked while putting some bags on the ground.

"Yep, all set." I said while grabbing my suitcase. "The moving van will drop all of our stuff once we arrive," Marcus said kissing Samantha on the cheek.

"Swell," I said.

We boarded our flight and drove to LA and thank God that there was no issues while we were in the air.

I flung our new houses front door open and squealed. There was five bedrooms one for me and Martinus and we had three guest rooms because Samantha and Marcus bought the house next to us. What a coincidence!

I was so fucking excited, I ran up to my bedroom and did a dramatic spin while Martinus laughed.

"It's wonderful!" I said sounding like a cheesy Disney movie. The mover people crap put the bed frame shit down and the mattress and more educational shit that I don't care about.

Martinus started to help them load all the stuff inside while I set up our room. I set it up with white sheets and pillows and our room was painted all white.

I set up the dressers and lamps and walked into our walk in closet. I set up my shoe rack and hangers and put a few shoes and shoe boxes where they should be.

I hung some of my clothes up and put some in the drawers. I carefully unwrapped the picture frames that held pictures of us and our friends and family.

I set up a flower vase with white and red roses and hug the curtains up. All I really needed to do by tomorrow for our bedroom is set up the bathroom and hang all of our clothes up.

I changed into my pajamas after a long day of unpacking and quickly fell asleep cuddling next to Martinus.

*************************************

I woke up before Martinus and decided to go for a run and go pick up breakfast for the two of us after.

I headed down to bakery and picked up a few muffins a headed back. He still wasn't awake so I took a shower and got dressed.

*Callista's Outfit*

I ate all my food and sat down on our new white couch a sipped on a cup of coffee

Martinus stumbled into the kitchen with a pair of flannel pajama pants and no shirt of with his hair spiking up in every which way.

He sat down next to me and munched on his muffin. He kissed my cheek and went to go take a shower before more unpacking.

I put away most of the kitchen before lunch and he was pretty much done with the first guest room and finished with all his clothes in the closet.

We went out to lunch with Samantha and Marcus and decided to take a break from all the unpacking and go for a walk on the beach.

"Hey Callista," Martinus asked. "Yes my good sir?" I said in a posh accent. "Wanna go on a date in few days?" He asked holding my hand.

I paused for a second pretending to think if I was open. "Let me check my calendar! I'm a very busy person!" I said sounding very perky person.

I nodded. "I'm free." I laughed. He smiled and nodded. "I'm Gladice!" Samantha yelled out of now where very loudly.

I bursted out laughing, I laughed so hard that I almost fell to the floor gasping for air.

"I am being very quiet right now! I don't know why you're telling me to be quiet!" Samantha yelled acting clueless about her tone of voice.

We all laughed so hard. It was beginning to get late so we went home. I changed into my pajamas and put some more stuff away and fell back asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night to a loud knock on the door. I opened it up and saw a Samantha with a towel covering her body.

My eyes widened. She stepped in and flopped down on the couch. "What's wrong?" I asked parting her back. "I don't fucking know! Just Marcus has been acting so weird lately and he's been out more often! I'm just scared that he's leaving me!" She sobbed.

I rubbed her back telling her that it was okay. "I doubt he's leaving you, he loves you so much!" I assured her. She shook her head and stood up.

"I'm gonna go sleep on it." She mumbled while walking out of the house. I nodded and shut the door behind her.

I climbed back in bed and fell back asleep but that didn't last long. I woke up again by a loud, pounding knock on the door.

I was getting annoyed. I flung the door open and saw Marcus standing there with a small black box.

I looked down at it and back at him. "Can I come in or...?" He asked. I nodded surprised.

"We need to talk," he said sitting down on the couch. I nodded and gulped. "I really love Samantha and I already talked to her mum about this about me," he said.

"Marrying her," I finished. He nodded. "Yeah, I just wanna make sure that's alright with her best friend?" He said.

I took his hand and patted it. I smiled, "of course I'll let you marry her!" I said. He smiled. "Show me the ring!" I demanded excitedly.

He opened it up and revealed a lovely diamond ring. It was pretty simple, just the way she'd like it.

I tear left my eye, a tear of happiness. "I can't believe this is happening to her!" I beamed.

"So how is this gonna happen?" I asked. "I'll tell you that tomorrow, it's pretty late." He said. I nodded as we both stood up.

I walked him to the door and silently shutting it behind me. I climbed in again next to Martinus and snuggled up to him.

"I love you." He whispered placing his hands around my waist. "I love you too." I whispered burring my head in his chest.