I forgive you

We walk into the Walmart and walked around. We don't usually go to Walmart only if we are bored or in a shitty mood.

We were walking around and we found a giant teddy bear! I quickly jumped on it and hugged it.

Samantha took a picture on my phone and I posted it on Instagram.

@Callista

@Callista.Jenson one thing that
makes me feel better😍
@Samantha.Dunnero 🙃🙃❤️❤️
@Theo ❤️❤️❤️

We walked throughout the the rest of Walmart took some pictures and all that stuff, you know, "friend moments."

After Walmart we decided to go to chipotle and head home. When we walked in I found a note on the counter.

Callista,

Max and I decided to give you some space for the rest of the week, for school. We're staying in the hotel down the street and we'll come by on Friday after school to go to France. The boys said they wanted you to go spend Christmas with your family and they already have you two girls as their gift. They said they'll give you their gift after Christmas. See you soon.

-Camryn

I put the note down and walked into my room. I flopped down on my bed and stared blankly at the ceiling.

I stood up and decided to go to Martinus's dorm. I knocked on the door three times before he answered.

I jumped on him and hugged him. "Are you sure that you want me to go to France?" I whisper into his ear.

He nodded. He let me down and grabbed my hand. He pulled me past Grayson and Marcus's room and into his own.

He shut the door and picked me up. He dropped me on the bed and pinned me down. He smashed our lips together and we started making out.

He put his hands on my waist and picked me up again and pinned me to his bedroom door.

He put his hands on my waist again and started to lift up my shirt. "Wait," I mumbled.

I broke the kiss and checked the time, it was 10:35. "Continue," I said before smashing our lips together again.

I pulled off his shirt and he pulled off mine. I jumped on him again and felt his strong, firm arms hold me.

"You're so sexy," he whispered into my neck. "You're so hot," I whispered. He started kissing my neck and I started kissing his forehead.

We heard a knock on the door and we immediately stopped. He stood up and walked over to the door.

He cracked it open and then opened it some more. Samantha and Marcus were standing there smirking.

"Can you guys moan quieter? We're trying to make out too," Samantha said. I bursted out laughing.

I noticed how beautiful Martinus was. His tall figure standing there by the door, he dirty blonde hair perfectly combed to the side.

His gorgeous, brown eye full of wonder, his rock, hard body, and that six pact though!(sorry just gotta mention it🔥)
The little mole above his lip that makes me smile.

His straight, white teeth that when he smiles at you, you can't help but smile back.

His amazing personality, he makes you laugh when you cry, smile when you frown, he always makes you feel better about yourself. And... and I love him.

I broke down in tears and I stood up. I ran over and hugged Martinus and he hugged me back.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "I love you," I said while burring my face into his chest.

"I love you too," he said while kissing my forehead. His protective arms rapped around me.

"We'll leave you two alone for a bit." Marcus said before taking Samantha's hand and walking away.

I put my shirt back on and he did the same. "What happened?" He asked. "I started to think about how much I love you and broke down," I said.

He blushed. "I can't even explain how much I love you." He said while kissing my forehead.

"Promise me... whatever happens to us... that you'll never leave me," I cried. He stroked my hair. "I'd never leave you... not for another girl... not for money... not for my career... for nothing," He said.

I smiled and hugged him tighter and he did the same. That kind soul hasn't changed a bit ever since I've met him.

We heard a quiet knock on the door and I went to go open the door.

Grayson was standing there with red eyes.

"Can we talk?" He croaked.

My heart said yes but my mind said no. I started to close the door but he stopped me.

"Please," he said. I looked back at Martinus and nodded slowly. I walked slowly out of his room cautious that he might hurt me again.

He turned around and a big tear rolled down his cheek. "I'm so sorry! I never intended to hurt you! It's just I've been through so much and with roommates and my twin brother leaving me here alone with people that I don't even know is hard! I'm sorry!" He sobbed.

It sounded like he's been sobbing for days, his hair was all messy and oily, he's face and eyes were all red and puffy.

I wanted to hug him and tell him that it was okay but instead I glared at him and watched him sob.

"You almost killed me," I said in a low tone of voice. He looked at me, "I know and I'm really sorry." He said.

I glared at him and turned around. I headed towards Martinus's room and felt guilty.

I looked back and saw Grayson's head hanging down like a little boy.

I ran over and hugged him. He seemed surprised at first but then excepted the hug.

We hugged for a bit. "I forgive you," I said. I could feel the smile spread across his face.

I let go and smiled back at him. I walked into Martinus's room and saw him smiling.

He brought me into a hug. "I love you so much," he said and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." I said.

A/N

If only someone loved me like how Martinus loves Callista in dis book😩😩😩.   
🙃🙃🙃🙃(Nathan+Sophia😂)