Christmas

After I fell down on my bed fast asleep I woke up feeling a bit better and worse at the same time.

So my head and shit felt better but my emotions seemed to be all over the place which was apparently normal.

One minute I was happy the next I was mad, weird huh? Well despite my weird mood I could go home, finally.

We loaded all of my crap into the car and headed backs to Camryn's house. After her long, dreadful lecture about me hurting myself and bullies I finally popped that question that everyone has been waiting for, no not him purposing to me which would be nice though.

"So are you going back to Norway or staying here for Christmas?" I asked. He shrugged. "I don't know. I think I'm gonna stay here so you don't do that again." He said nudging me.

"If that's okay with you?" He said referring to Camryn. She looked into her car mirror and nodded.

"Of course it's okay!" She beamed. I smiled and gave Martinus a side hug.

*Christmas Eve*

"I'm so fucking excited!" Cara yelled applying another coat of mascara to her already long eyelashes.

"Cara! Just because you've became a teenager recently doesn't mean you get to swear!" Camryn snapped.

"Leave her alone! I started sweating when I was eight!" I screamed. I went back to applying my eyeliner before smoothing out my skirt.

I walked out and tucked a loose strand of hair behind my hair before doing a twirl in front of Max.

"How do I look?" I asked. He scanned me and and turned me around before fixing on of my straps and then smiling.

"You look very nice!" He smiled. I gave him a offended look. "So I don't look gorgeous or beautiful?! Wow Max, just wow!" I said offended.

He chuckled at my remark. "Apparently when you just get out of the hospital you get sassier too." He chuckled.

Gasped and placed a hand on my heart. "Max Ashton Williams! I am offended!" I announced. He chuckled while I walked out of the room.

I bumped into a Samantha stabbing a earring in her ear. "You almost ready to go pick up the boys?" She asked placing the other one in her ear.

"I'm all ready. You?" She nodded and grabbed her car keys and coat. "Leggo!" She yelled.

*************************************

We pulled into the hotel asking lot and the boys climbed into the car. "You ready bitches?!" Marcus yelled. "Yas!" Samantha yelled in a valley girl tone.

We drove back to Camryn's huge penthouse decorated in festive green and red lights.

We walked inside and a aroma of gingerbread filled the house ad people laughing.

Camryn, Cara, and Gracie were making cookies while Max was setting up the fire. Everyone cheered while we walked through the door.

We all had fun watching Christmas movies and munching on gingerbread before Max shut off the movie while the credits rolled in.

After that we played board games before Ax stood up and grabbed Camryn's hand and stood in front of the fire. We all watched in confusion and excitement.

"Camryn Allison Jenson, you've been the light of my life ever since I've met you in junior year in college. All those three years of struggling and FaceTimeing you was rough but being with you was all I ever wanted! That's why I wanted to ask you this..." he said. He got down on one knee and pulled out a small black box and opened it. I beautiful shiny diamond ring was sitting in the middle of the box.

"Will you marry me?" He asked. Camryn's hand was covering her mouth and she was smiling so hard that her cheeks were red.

Tears of joy were streaming down her face. "Yes! Of course!" She yelled hugging him. He placed the beautiful piece of jewelry on her finger as she kissed his lips.

We all cheered in excitement as she displayed her ring to us. I smiled but I couldn't help but notice that Marcus was looking at Samantha and that Martinus was looking at me.

They were both kinda smirking but I didn't really know why. After they were doing all that shitty stuff Martinus took me upstairs.

"Callista, I have I question?" He said. I nodded. "I'm gonna quit college," he said. I nodded for him to continue. "And I want you to come with me." He said.

"Where?" I asked. He shrugged. "I don't know. Where you wanna go?" He asked. I thought for a moment. "LA, I wanna go to LA." I said.

He nodded. "Then we'll go to LA." He said. I smiled. "So you're gonna come?" He asked. I nodded. "Of course!" I said in a duh tone.

"Once I get back to college I'll pack all my stuff up and move to LA with you for you to start your singing career which is already a thing and for me my acting and dancing career." I said.

He smiled and nodded. "I can't wait!" He chimed. "Me neither." I smiled. We walked out of the bedroom and back downstairs.

We took a pic for Instagram and I really lied it so i posted it.

                  ❤️743k💬237k@Callista

                  ❤️743k💬237k
@Callista.Jenson Merry Christmas Y'all!!!! Love you sooooo much and thank you for all your support! I can't say this enough but I love you!💗

@lelepons love you too chica😘

@theo merry Christmas!!!❤️

@Loren love u bby😘💗

After we had a hell of a night I fell asleep next to Martinus. I felt his warm body pressed against mine and a soon fell asleep.

A/N

So I know it's not Christmas it's just I wanted to do this chapter idk why but there ya go!