Prologue

"Ahahahaha!" A squeal of laughter filled the morning air. Rushing wind passed by a young, joyful face. The little boy had a wide smile as he looked behind him, seeing his best and only friend chasing after him.

A giggle left the other boy's mouth too as he tackled his friend making both of them roll down the hill. The once joyous atmosphere faded as soon as they smelt something in the air. Something like....smoke.

Both of then looked up, seeing smoke coming from the direction of their home. Their village. A panicked look made its way across the youthful faces of the children in the lush green grass. A blood curling scream came only seconds after the finally stood on their feet. Fear flooded into their eyes and the patter of feet hitting the soft ground started. The two boys ran as fast as their legs could carry them, they knew it was too late. Even with their childish minds. Tears ran down their faces, both of them coming up to the gates. The smoke just got denser as they got closer and sooner or later, their bodies would give out to it. Now, to them, was not the time though.

They ran through the gates, splitting up to their own houses to see if their families were ok. Only moments later they came running back to each other, crying their eyes out. Nothing was left. No one was moving. Red liquid was everywhere. No sign of the killer. Not that they even wanted to see them. This killer was brutal. The bodies were...ripped open...the organs were spilling out....what happened here?

Now was the time. The two boys started hacking, their lungs finally giving out on them. This was no ordinary smoke. The two couldn't tell, they weren't taught this yet, and they would never have been prepared for this. It was supposed to be a peaceful day. It was supposed to be a beautiful day. It was supposed to be amazing. But....but.....

Before they could close their eyes for the last time, a shadow had castes over them. One looked up, only to regret it. A knife cut through the thick smoke, just about to touch the defenseless boy who would die either way. Just centimeters away now. The small child closed his eyes and excepted it. He couldn't do anything else. He couldn't-

A shaking inhale was heard through the empty room. The scene had stopped, disappearing into the dark place. A pale hand touched the concrete floor, forming a tight fist. Moonlight was pouring into the small secluded area. The sounds of metal being dragged could be made out only a few meters away. The screeching sound stopped suddenly and only a few feet away from the boy sitting against the wall.

"What do you want?" The boy asked, not even the slightest bit interested anymore.

"Your power, but it seems your body can't give it up. That just means you'll be my slave." A raspy voice of an older man met his ears. A chuckled could be heard from the cell that the boy was rotting away in.

"You keep saying that, but I never seem to get out much do I?" The boy asked, still not caring much. How could he care, anyway? He had been forced to do some horrible things, see horrible things....the thing is, though....he was going to get out today. Today is the day. He could feel the chakra that surrounded the undergoing prison. There were people coming to kill this man, on a mission.

"Oh no." The man breathed out. Seems he could feel it too. An unamused laugh came from the boy. Oh he could hear the fear he had. A huge explosion came from down the hall. Rushing footsteps. A knife right through the man's stomach.

"Th-there's a boy!" It was the last thing he heard before he got knocked out.

----------------------

Yay. First chapter, others will be longer but this is just the prologue.