17

It's been two days since I've been told to stay with the Kazekage. Today I should and will leave. I started putting all my belongings into my scrolls and putting my sash with my katana on. I felt the familiar chakra of my now befriended red head. He was again standing outside my door. I let him stand there while I packed. He would walk in on his own eventually.

The creaking of my door sounded through my room and I looked over my shoulder to him. He was simply staring at the floor. He sat on the edge of my bed, looking down at his hands. He's not very good with these things, I can tell. I sat next to him and put an arm around his waist for a side hug. Gaara leaned into me and I heard him sigh.

"I finally found a true friend. And he just has to live outside my village." He said, shaking his head at his luck. I patted his head and chuckled.

"We'll meet again. Chunin Exams, remember?" I asked, turning my head his way. I felt him smile onto my chest, nodding. "Until then, right?"

"Right." He confirmed. I took my arm from around him and stood. He followed after my actions and I walked out of the room with him in tow.

The Kazekage waved as we walked by and I nodded to him. Temari and Kankuro, whom I had also befriended, joined us to the entrance to the village. Or in my case, the exist. I hugged all of them and waved, not speaking because it would make it worse. I examined my surroundings once again since the first time I was in a rush to get the scroll to the Kazekage. I have about two days to get to the hidden in the leaves village. I made a hand sign and teleported miles closer to the village so I would get there in only about a few hours. This is why I analyze things. So I can teleport to many more places without hesitation or doubt.

It takes lots of chakra but it is a good tactic. I sat by a tree and breathed in and out, trying to recover my lost chakra. I hear fast footsteps leading in my direction. Very fast. There were a few lagging behind. Four people. Two being fast and the other two being average in speed. I recovered most of my chakra before a kunia was thrown at me. I made a couple hand signs before grabbing the kunia before it could make contact with me. I melted it in my hands, stopping the paper bomb from exploding.

I heard the footsteps stop in their tracks. About a few meters from me. Behind the bushes. Oh, one of them is quite familiar. I can feel he knows, remembers, who I am. I looked in their direction, letting them know that I am aware that they are there. They stepped out, letting me analyze them. One doesn't have a lot of chakra, but he seems strong. Must be a taijustsu user. Then there was that pale eyed male that looked like the girl in my class, and a girl with two buns to hold up her hair. That is more logical for a ninja than how sakura puts it. The jounin next to the group of genins was a male who had the same looks as the taijustu user.

"I AM ROCK LEE! The handsome devil of the Leave Village! I challenge you, tress passer!" The genin in all green yelled. He took a leap at me and I grabbed his ankle and pinned him to the floor. That kick was not going to be light.

"I am no tress passer. I have a leaf headband. And that boy knows of me." I said, looking back at the hyuuga. I had figured out his clan not too long ago. They hold the byakugan.

"Yes, he is not an intruder." The boy said, looking at Lee.

"I AM SO SORRY I DID NOT KNOW!! NEJI YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!!" The male under me shouted, squirming around and crying. I was startled by his odd actions and let go, getting off him. Why is he acting like that? He jumped to his feet and hugged me, yelling that he was sorry for his mistake. I patted his back and eventually just pried him off of me.

"It is fine. I will be going now." I said, turning on my heel and continuing down the road. 

A least I know the pale eyed boy's name now. It was then that I realized that I was joined by the team. They were either walking beside me or behind me. I am guessing that they were heading back to the village by the time they had sensed my chakra. We should be fairly close. Someone patted my shoulder and I looked behind me to see it was the girl. She smiled and pulled he hand back to her side.

"Its nice to meet you! I'm TenTen!" She said. I nodded.

"I am Hitori Janai." I said back to her, turning back to the dirt path. I wonder how these dirt paths got here. It must have been lots of work to do all of these. They lead everywhere.

"Soooo..." TenTen started, looking at me from the corner of her eye as she met my pace to my left. "How did you meet Neji? He seemed a little scared to come over here and he usually acts over confident."

"He had followed me to my house one day and I had threatened him that if he did so again or attacked me I would end his life." I stated simply, again turning my head back to the dirt road. She likes to talk I suppose. She had tripped when I uttered those words and looked at me with wide eyes. I just continued. There is no surprise to my words. It was simple.

Just seconds after that thought, a cat had jumped to me. I caught it and was then tackled to the ground by a familiar blonde. I need to start paying attention to my surroundings when I speak to people. Naruto groaned and sat up on me, rubbing his head.

"Hey watch it you-! HITORI!!! YOU'RE BACK!" He shouted, pointing at me like usual. I only nodded. He hugged me tightly, rubbing our cheeks together and squishing the cat in my arms. We were then pried apart and I saw Sasuke who hugged me soon after.

It seems like we were close to the village after all.

----------------------------------

For those of you who didn't want to read the special, here is a chapter for you. And a reward for people who actually read it. That's it. I'm actually surprised anyone is reading this. Bye