33

The match between Temari and TenTen was obvious. TenTen could not win against her with only her weapons. Lee was about to pick a fight with then in the end, but Guy stopped him and they made there way back up to the rest of us.

"Me next, me next, me next!" Naruto chanted, looking at the digital board. Lee did the same, leaning towards it.

The names stopped and the names Shikamaru and Kin were shown. Ino started chanting for him to beat her up when they were standing on the other floor. I could tell that this match would be longer than the other. He tried using his shadow jutsu but she dodged it, throwing what looked like needles at him. Shikamaru dodged by ducking and he started talking about the bell technique and everything until she threw needles into his arm.

He put his shadow camouflaged with the string and captured her while she was boasting about how she was going to kill him slowly. These sound ninja don't seem to know how to not talk and analyze what is happening. He grabbed ninja stars from their pouches and made them throw it at each other. He dodged it by bending back and she smirked, thinking she had won. She smashed her head on the wall behind her and blacked out.

Kiba started seeing his odds in who he would battle and Naruto and Lee were once again staring at the board and hoping it would be their turn next. While this was happening, I noticed the gentian between Hinata and Neji. Since they are Hyuugas, they must no each other. They of of each other's blood so it would only make sense.

The names appeared on the board and showed Naruto and Kiba. Both of them cheered. "My turn! My turn! My turn! Thank you for waiting! It's finally my turn!" Naruto shouted, a grin on his face.

"Hell yea! We got lucky! We can win against him for sure, akamaru." Kiba said, smirking. As the two stood under us with everyone looking down at them, I realized how much Kiba's fur hoodie looks like his hair. It's strange. They were arguing and Sakura suddenly yelled down to them.

"Naruto! Don't lose to that guy!" She yelled, gripping the railing. The fight started, and Kiba kneed him in the stomach. Naruto was down for a while, making everyone believe he wouldn't get up. There was no way that Naruto would have stayed down. He slowly got up from the floor and stood. They spoke before Kiba used smoke bombs and made akamaru attack. Naruto used the transformation Jutsu and pretended to be the dog. The fight went on and there was now two kibas. One akamaru and the other the real Kiba. He used a move that attacked Naruto from both sides, making him stay on the ground again.

"There is no way...I'm going to lose here. I'm becoming hokage..." the blonde said, still facing the floor.

"You? Hokage? How are you going to become hokage if you're not stronger than me?" Kiba asked as he laughed. "Tell you what, I'll become hokage for you." Kiba said, mocking him. A scowl overcame my lips as I listened, remembering all the things that the male on the floor had been through. My hands gripped the railing tighter, knowing all the horrible things that have happened. He has no right to say something like that. No one I have known besides Lee has trained harder than the blonde trying to stand right now.

I was taken out of my thoughts when a hand was placed on my shoulder and Naruto started getting up. I looked behind me to see Kakashi. "Uh, I don't think the railing can put up with more of your grip." He said, a closed eye smile on his face. I blinked and looked down to my hands, releasing the metal. It was bent into the shape of my hands.

"Sorry." I said, running my fingers over the misshaped metal. Kakashi laughed nervously and walked back to his spot leaning against the wall.

"If you compete with me over the title of the hokage...you'll become the underdog." Naruto said, now standing with his hands clenched.

Kiba used the same move while Naruto was trying to see what he could counter with. He had finally figured something out and transformed into Kiba. Kiba found Naruto by his sense of smell but Naruto simply transformed into akamaru to confuse him. Akamaru was then punched which just confused him even more.

The match went on and on until Naruto finally was able to land his final move which was basically a copy of Lee's and Sasuke's. The judge stepped forward and checked to see Kiba. He nodded after coughing into his dust and stood back. "Winner, Uzumaki Naruto."

Naruto came up the stairs once again, saying it was easy. I chuckled and Hinata came up to me. I blinked and watched as she held a container. "P-please help Naruto and yourself to this...I-it's an ointment...." she said. I tilted my head but nodded anyway. I took it from her hands and smiled at her.

"Thank you." I said, before walking to Naruto. He was grinning and when he looked at me, his cheeks turned a little red. "Hinata have us ointment."

"Oh! Yea! That's a good idea! Your arm is still burned sorta!" Naruto said, pointing at my arm. Oh, I forgot about it. I looked down to see my skin irritated and red. Burns. "Oh! Oh! And that cut on your arm! Where is gang even from?!"

"Also, you still have those claw marks from Kiba." I said. "The cut is from the Forest of Death."

He nodded and I rolled his sleeves up and put it on his injuries. I did the same for my burns and cut. I watched as Naruto's cuts healed as soon as the ointment had touched his skin. Mine was slowly fading away from my skin. The next names started to come up and we all stared at it to see.

Hinata and Neji. This will be an interesting fight.

----------------------
Maybe I should make you guys wait a week for the next chapter. Updating everyday is fine, it's also easy, but improbably going to finish this book in a week if it goes on like this. Eh, I'll probably still update everyday.